Forums
Posted By: Jobneeded67 Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 21st Mar 2014 10:47pm
I was disgusted to read about that 30-strong gang in Mersey Park who attacked that poor man with iron bars and coshes. WHAT THE HELL HAS GONE WRONG WITH THIS AREA THAT MINDLESS ... LIKE THAT ARE ALLOWED TO RULE THE STREETS???

These feral ... need to be nabbed and jailed as soon as possible. Somebody must know who they are, where they live etc.

Innocent, decent people should NOT have to live in fear of such mindless morons as these.

Bring back the birch. Bring back conscription. And stop treating these mindless yobs with kid gloves.
How the hell have we arrived at the situation where such ... can go around in such high numbers (30 strong) anyway??
Posted By: chris58 Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 21st Mar 2014 10:58pm
Hear hear. What will happen - nothing.
I know. The law is far too soft. We need to get tougher.

It's no wonder many people have left this area, the way it's gone. It's very sad.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 21st Mar 2014 11:45pm
Why don't 10-15 of us go up there and take the law into our own hands? it would make fkn headlines all over and send a clear message out! Think its about fkn time too coz respect is well lost from these little Crack babies with parents just as bad as them! The busies are lost with what to do with them coz their hands are tied with all this human rights red tape bollox, and these little monsters are gonna end up killin some poor well loved Dad/Grandad/Uncle/Brother and destroying his families life in the process too.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 21st Mar 2014 11:59pm
We had a vigilante group down Old Chester Road, around the bottom of Downham Road and Cobden Avenue about 8 years ago, novelty wore off I think.
Posted By: Helles Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 22nd Mar 2014 12:04am
Conscription? The forces are a voluntary service, not a punishment. Why give thugs guns and training in how to use them?

The one thing that would deter these ... is to have old style military detention type prisons. The few guys I knew that went in one were terrified to be sent back and became model soldiers.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 22nd Mar 2014 12:20am
I don't think this was the same group..
http://www.ukresident.com/forums/topic/3064-birkenheads-new-motto/
Posted By: Alonso Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 22nd Mar 2014 12:23am
I was driving through New Brighton this evening, huge gangs of youngsters everywhere. A whole line of them deliberately stepped out in front of me as I approached the crossing. The lights were in my favour, but still they slowly made their way across the road brazenly glaring at me forcing me to stop. The last of them waved something at me.
There's no doubt that these kids feel empowered. Not a bobby in sight. And if there were it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.
The liberal progressives started this more than forty years ago. They got rid of anything that enabled adults to put kids in their place. It didn't happen overnight, rather it was slow but progressive. Now look at their legacy.
It's a mess and there's nothing any of us can do about it. The country's well and truly knackered.
Posted By: Alonso Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 22nd Mar 2014 12:31am
Originally Posted by Helles
Conscription? The forces are a voluntary service, not a punishment. Why give thugs guns and training in how to use them?

The one thing that would deter these ... is to have old style military detention type prisons. The few guys I knew that went in one were terrified to be sent back and became model soldiers.
couldn't agree with you more...but the problem is the human rights lawyers would be down on it like a ton of bricks. If we can't send wanted mafia men back to Italy for their crimes, because their jails don't let em live the life of Riley, what chance have we got of putting the fear of Christ in our own miscreants? Answer: none, none whatsoever.
Posted By: granny Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 22nd Mar 2014 12:46am
Such a sad shame. New Brighton hey, and just when it was getting back on it's feet after so many years of disrepair.
What will happen ? People will be too afraid to go to New Brighton at night time. Theatre, restaurants, pubs will all suffer and it will be back to where it started again.
I would suggest that the businesses, continuously create stink with the police and council, until these little monsters are run out of town.
Why on earth should any of us be made to feel intimidated by pumpkin heads (hope that's not too strong for 'google')

Attached picture untitledn.png
Posted By: jefff3 Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 22nd Mar 2014 12:51am
I agree with ya. That would work teach the little Grrrs some respect for people .BUT would be us the police would chase.them vigilanties.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 22nd Mar 2014 7:00am
There is suppose to be a Law in place that groups of kids will be dispanded the problem is there arnt enough police to do this .the police should be aloud to give the little ... a bloody good hideing like when I was a kid they would soon learn respect again
As the nights get lighter, and the weather nicer, this problem is only going to get worse. Dreading the summer holidays.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 22nd Mar 2014 9:01am
A good dose of the "fear of God" and "eternal punishment in the lake of fire where the worm dies not" coupled with jobs income purpose would sort them out.

"Vengeance is mine says the Lord, I will repay"

worked for my son
I totally agree about the military prisons. This is what they should be doing instead of giving these lags comfortable cells, Playstations etc. etc.
I totally agree. I am surprised ANYBODY wants to come and live in this country now for anything, let alone work. It's a disgrace. If I had the money, I would emigrate.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 22nd Mar 2014 12:43pm
Read the comments...

LinK
Posted By: RedLance Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 24th Mar 2014 4:04pm
Originally Posted by lansyp
There is suppose to be a Law in place that groups of kids will be dispanded the problem is there arnt enough police to do this .the police should be aloud to give the little ... a bloody good hideing like when I was a kid they would soon learn respect again

Couldn't agree more, but this is what happens when the local police stations are either shut down or have very few staff.
I am positive the good regular folk of Rock Ferry and the North End would appreciate a larger Police presence not a shut cop shop so the little maggots can do whatever they like.

I can't remeber the last time I walked through Rock Ferry and saw a Copper on the beat
Originally Posted by Jobneeded67
I was disgusted to read about that 30-strong gang in Mersey Park who attacked that poor man with iron bars and coshes. WHAT THE HELL HAS GONE WRONG WITH THIS AREA THAT MINDLESS ... LIKE THAT ARE ALLOWED TO RULE THE STREETS???

These feral ... need to be nabbed and jailed as soon as possible. Somebody must know who they are, where they live etc.

Innocent, decent people should NOT have to live in fear of such mindless morons as these.

Bring back the birch. Bring back conscription. And stop treating these mindless yobs with kid gloves.

BRING BACK CONSCRIPTION???? SO SEND THEM TO TRAIN TO BE KILLERS THEN RELEASE THEM BACK INTO THE COMMUNITY WHO DONT GIVE A TOSS ABOUT THEM WHEN THEY SUFFER PTSD ETC sick of hearing this small minded conscription/ national service crap. you clearly dont get it
Originally Posted by Kev30x
Why don't 10-15 of us go up there and take the law into our own hands? it would make fkn headlines all over and send a clear message out! Think its about fkn time too coz respect is well lost from these little Crack babies with parents just as bad as them! The busies are lost with what to do with them coz their hands are tied with all this human rights red tape bollox, and these little monsters are gonna end up killin some poor well loved Dad/Grandad/Uncle/Brother and destroying his families life in the process too.

HMMMMMMM use violence on them.. that makes sense.. what about if they kick your arse there and then? what about retaliation? what about being contradicting? unfortunately that might work in films and soaps but nit in reality
Posted By: bobypam Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 1st May 2014 10:19am
What about name and shame the the young fellows.
Posted By: IanR123 Re: Those Iron-Bar Carrying Scum In Mersey Park - 20th May 2014 5:39am
Bring back Charles Bronson...He'd sort them out
© Wirral-Wikiwirral