Forums
Posted By: JuzDunn Crook Malcolm Barber - 2nd Jan 2014 5:42pm
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/convicted-5m-fraudster-malcolm-barber-6461993
Posted By: Emeeh Re: Crook Malcolm Barber - 2nd Jan 2014 6:07pm
Come on Mr Mirror.

How about some substance in these postings/blogs of yours?

He's been found guilty of being involved in the business, as it says in the link you posted.

Care to post some more detail as you seem to know it all.
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Crook Malcolm Barber - 2nd Jan 2014 6:15pm
Are you one of those investors JuzDunn?
Posted By: rossie Re: Crook Malcolm Barber - 2nd Jan 2014 6:38pm
What else would you like to know. Mr Barber operated as a financial adviser from an office in Liscard. He advised people to invest in "property bonds". He marketed them as risk free investments trusts. In fact there was no property or investment trusts. The trusts registered offices were just rented rooms in office blocks without any staff.Mr Barbour was using the money for his own personal gain.In spite of advising people that he was regulated by the financial services he was not in fact regulated. The people he targeted were people with little investment knowledge but his personality and life style convinced them that they were in safe hands with that nice Mr Barbour.
Posted By: Emeeh Re: Crook Malcolm Barber - 2nd Jan 2014 9:14pm
Posted By: Emeeh Re: Crook Malcolm Barber - 2nd Jan 2014 9:16pm
Posted By: Emeeh Re: Crook Malcolm Barber - 2nd Jan 2014 10:18pm
There was nothing off topic in my posts whereas Rossie is bordering on libel and he clearly has very little knowledge of the case apart from armchair reading.
Posted By: rossie Re: Crook Malcolm Barber - 3rd Jan 2014 8:49am
Hardly arm chair I have personally visited the addresses listed as the headquarters of the investment trusts to find guess what,nothing.I have documentary evidence issued by the then FSA stating that he was not a member.
I don't do libel I deal in facts.
Posted By: Emeeh Re: Crook Malcolm Barber - 3rd Jan 2014 10:15am
© Wirral-Wikiwirral