Forums
Posted By: ZipperClub House Fire, Birkenhead Dock Road, Seacombe - 19th Nov 2013 10:20pm
House Fire by the Soccer Drome, Police, 2 men in handcuffs, Cannibis Plants. Oh, and 2 girls were inside, all ok now. Tis all I know so far.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: House Fire, Birkenhead Dock Road, Seacombe - 19th Nov 2013 10:32pm
Off for a mooch
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: House Fire, Birkenhead Dock Road, Seacombe - 19th Nov 2013 10:35pm
yeah i could probably tell you which house too, nobheads.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: House Fire, Birkenhead Dock Road, Seacombe - 19th Nov 2013 11:11pm
Upon my arrival, I saw one yellow cctv policevan with two police men inside, outside of the property. No pungent smell in the air wink

The house is 'wide open'- curtains open with a small child peering out and the front door open also.

After taking my photos, I got chatting to three 'happy chappies' wink from a few doors down who were enquiring why I was taking photos ( they thought I was from the Globe). They confirmed that a weed farm had indeed set alight and that there had been two arrests.

Not very exciting but here is a pic (I have one of the actual property but I don't think it would be right to post that)!

Attached picture Fire. Birkenhead Road 001 (Copy).jpg
I was the one who pulled those girls out they are in safe hands i heard some body screen I ran out and seen smoke and ran in two females were on the floor so I grab one of them draged her to the street and went in to get other one and she was on her feet helped her out and the other was still on the floor so put her in record posion and waited for ambulance crew to get there
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: House Fire, Birkenhead Dock Road, Seacombe - 19th Nov 2013 11:20pm
Well done to you, majicalkids13. Hope everybody is ok.
Posted By: Mark Re: House Fire, Birkenhead Dock Road, Seacombe - 20th Nov 2013 8:28am
Well done , majicalkids13 you should be very proud of what you done smile

I'm sure they will be.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: House Fire, Birkenhead Dock Road, Seacombe - 20th Nov 2013 9:34am
Putting kids in danger too eh?

no
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: House Fire, Birkenhead Dock Road, Seacombe - 20th Nov 2013 12:51pm
Thats funny, it is listed on the Liverpool Echo webpage but when you click the link it says an error has occurred which means it must have been removed for some reason?

Attached picture Untitled.jpg
Posted By: organiser Re: House Fire, Birkenhead Dock Road, Seacombe - 20th Nov 2013 1:04pm
check Mersey Magazine
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: House Fire, Birkenhead Dock Road, Seacombe - 20th Nov 2013 4:54pm
http://www.merseyside.police.uk/new...on-arrests-birkenhead-road-seacombe.aspx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral