Forums
Posted By: organiser Pauline Daniels battles breast cancer - 22nd Oct 2013 12:13pm
Picked up this a few moments ago on Mersey Magazine

Mersey Magazine sends heartfelt best wishes for a speedy recovery to Pauline Daniels who has revealed she has breast cancer.

Pauline made the announcement on her Facebook site yesterday saying, "It’s been a tough day but I can now tell everyone I have breast cancer.”

She is booked into Clatterbridge Hospital for an operation to remove the tumour on November 20, after which she will undergo a course of radiotherapy treatment.

Pauline said there was no indication of any problems as she went for a routine mammogram in this Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but she said she is so thankful now that she did go for what she believed was just a routine test

The legendary Merseyside stand up comedienne and actress has been a massive supporter of cancer charities over the years, giving her time freely on so many occasions
Posted By: Heswall1958 Re: Pauline Daniels battles breast cancer - 23rd Oct 2013 12:42pm
I, like Pauline, went for a routine test and a lump was found but I was lucky it was just a cyst. My thoughts and Prayers are with you Pauline.
Posted By: RugbyKeith Re: Pauline Daniels battles breast cancer - 25th Oct 2013 2:50pm
Ah no she's great, wishes with her.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral