Forums
Posted By: baconbutty Pirate ship new Brighton - 6th Oct 2013 7:48am
Don't worry it hasn't been burnt down! Just a heads up for anyone who goes down on it with the kids/dogs. I was down there yesterday morning with the dog and there was a load of rats running in and out of the underneath of it.
Posted By: venice Re: Pirate ship new Brighton - 6th Oct 2013 9:13am
Kids probably yumming their picnic under it or something and leaving crusts etc. Probably disappear once the source of attraction has gone, hopefully.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Pirate ship new Brighton - 6th Oct 2013 9:15am
At least we know the boats ok. Rats only leave a sinking ship :-)
Posted By: Dilly Re: Pirate ship new Brighton - 6th Oct 2013 9:30am
Our shoreline has had rats for as long as I can remember, its just the nature of things, anyway Pirate ships always had rats so its just that bit more authentic :-)
Posted By: snowshoes Re: Pirate ship new Brighton - 6th Oct 2013 11:58am
Slightly off topic but anywho.
When I was about 10 I was bitten by a rat which was running up Vaughan Rd, no doubt from from one the sewers that gushed into the Mersey. It put me in the Victoria Hospital for 3 weeks with 4 shots a day in my arse. They couldn't put a name to what I'd been infected with.

Posted By: granny Re: Pirate ship new Brighton - 6th Oct 2013 1:05pm
Originally Posted by snowshoes
Slightly off topic but anywho.
When I was about 10 I was bitten by a rat which was running up Vaughan Rd, no doubt from from one the sewers that gushed into the Mersey. It put me in the Victoria Hospital for 3 weeks with 4 shots a day in my arse. They couldn't put a name to what I'd been infected with.

Bubonic Plague, Sandshoes?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral