Forums
Posted By: lansyp cyclist under a trailor onb broadway - 8th Sep 2013 12:27pm
does any one know if the guy on the bike was ok.he was caught under the trailor of a transit van on broadway round a bout in bebington.must have been round 11.30 ish . there was a paramedic with him so i didnt stop to help but hope he is ok
Posted By: 3sheets66 Re: cyclist under a trailor onb broadway - 8th Sep 2013 1:23pm
air ambulance landed in Bebington High School ,may be connected so they would be seen to quickly at hospital
Posted By: Finney Re: cyclist under a trailor onb broadway - 8th Sep 2013 2:24pm
Are you sure the air ambulance was for this incident as bebington high school is about 1.5miles away from Broadway roundabout. It would of landed in kings lane field if it was going to Broadway.
Posted By: 4nelson4 Re: cyclist under a trailor onb broadway - 11th Sep 2013 8:49pm
Sorry don`t know about the the cyclist but the air ambulance was for an injury to a football player from the everton or tranmere acadamy I got told today by the headmaster.
Posted By: lansyp Re: cyclist under a trailor onb broadway - 12th Sep 2013 6:58pm
still no news of the cycleist but i gather that no news is good news
Posted By: pacef8 Re: cyclist under a trailor onb broadway - 16th Sep 2013 7:06am
I can tell you that he is ok and had a remarkable escape. Nothing too serious.

Thanks

Pace
Posted By: Dilly Re: cyclist under a trailor onb broadway - 16th Sep 2013 7:41am
Great to hear some good news for a change laugh
Posted By: Moonstar Re: cyclist under a trailor onb broadway - 16th Sep 2013 8:32am
That is good to hear and may the full recovery be an excellent one.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral