Forums
Posted By: cathie 18 year old dies after being hit by car - 15th Apr 2013 6:26am
A teenage boy, who was hit by a car on the Wirral on Friday (12th April), has died in hospital.

Kieron Davis, 18, was hit by a vehicle on Well Lane but failed to recover from his injuries.

Merseyside Police said: "Inquiries continue into this incident, and anyone who witnessed what happened is urged to come forward."

http://www.juicefm.com/news/local/teenager-dies-after-being-hit-by-car/
Posted By: Argo_uk Re: 18 year old dies after being hit by car - 15th Apr 2013 6:57am
Sad to hear gone to young RIP
Bad news. RIP.
Posted By: Dilly Re: 18 year old dies after being hit by car - 15th Apr 2013 7:30am
So young, so sad. Rip.
Posted By: pebbles16 Re: 18 year old dies after being hit by car - 15th Apr 2013 7:30am
Another sad situation, that maybe could have been avoided. Thoughts are with the family x
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: 18 year old dies after being hit by car - 15th Apr 2013 9:06am
People criticise the 20 ml an hour speed limit and road bumps being put between the parks and the 2 main roads through ..this is why. Another young life been taken. My thoughts are with his family at this very sad time RIP. .
Posted By: Argo_uk Re: 18 year old dies after being hit by car - 15th Apr 2013 9:57am
Am cab driver an gotta say was not happy when I seen there putting speed bumps tther but after this happening don't seem like a bad idea
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: 18 year old dies after being hit by car - 15th Apr 2013 10:12am
Cars do tend to fly down the hill though and its a slightly blind corner if you are turning right onto Well Lane. I think the road needs bumps, there have been many times when footballs have flew onto the road and kids have ran out chasing it..
Posted By: missmahjong Re: 18 year old dies after being hit by car - 15th Apr 2013 10:59am
Just been down that way, speed bumps being put in both Downham road and Well lane .Saw two groups of people putting flowers on two lamp posts very sad ,thoughts to the family. rip young man.

Posted By: valli Re: 18 year old dies after being hit by car - 15th Apr 2013 2:47pm
R.I.P Such a tragic waste of a young life,Condolences to all of his family.
Posted By: Wheels Re: 18 year old dies after being hit by car - 15th Apr 2013 8:48pm
RIP, btw the car was not speeding.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral