Forums
Posted By: pickle1984 Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 8th Feb 2013 3:46pm
Reports of a male being stabbed in the head outside the pub by Rock Ferry station. High police presence. No more info as of yet
Posted By: trouble Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 8th Feb 2013 5:17pm
just been passed and there noting there???
Posted By: pickle1984 Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 8th Feb 2013 5:26pm
was a young lad about 18 -20 ish, hope hes ok
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 8th Feb 2013 7:49pm
It's in the echo guys

Man assaulted outside Rock Ferry train station
By Eleanor Barlow
A 22-YEAR-OLD man was assaulted outside Rock Ferry train station this afternoon.
Police were called to Bedford Road at about 3.10pm after reports the man had been injured.
He was taken to hospital with a head injury that is not thought to be life threatening. Detectives are working to establish the full circumstances of the incident, but believe  two male offenders left the scene in a BMW 3 series motor vehicle.
CCTV from the area is being examined and witnesses are being spoken to. 
Officers are urging anyone who has any information about this incident to contact Wirral CID on 0151 777 2265 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 11th Feb 2013 9:33am
Probably drug related around there. Let them kill eachother.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 11th Feb 2013 12:46pm
couldnt agree more but its all over wirral ,not just rock ferry .i have lived in a few places on the wirral and believe me it a lot quiter in rock ferry than others .its always people not the places and they are the minority.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 11th Feb 2013 12:53pm
I live in Rock Ferry also, the station area is pretty rough...
Posted By: starakita Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 11th Feb 2013 1:09pm
my son was on a school trip & they went past on the bus just after this had happened
Posted By: lansyp Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 11th Feb 2013 2:15pm
I have to admit I wouldn't like to live in that part ,but I back on to the woodwood and apart from the odd police car screeching up the road its pretty quiet by me hopefully not spoke too soon lol
Posted By: pickle1984 Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 11th Feb 2013 3:24pm
Oh come on its really not that bad. I live in Wycliffe Street, next to the station and its fine here, gets a bit rougher towards new chester road, but its fine. Used to live in Poulton, now there is a rough place lol
Posted By: lansyp Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 11th Feb 2013 6:30pm
sorry pickle i only meant because there all terraced not because of disorder,have friends who live in lees ave and they have been there for years. i live right on the 41 and although its very noisey at times everything seems to just pass by ,my wife said it was a lot worse when the bridge was outside
Posted By: pickle1984 Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 11th Feb 2013 7:17pm
no worries, just mean there is good and bad parts to every area smile
Posted By: shar215 Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 11th Feb 2013 11:04pm
me and the hubbie plus 3 kids moved from eastham to rock ferry about 11 years ago . know it feels like i have lived here all my life .high five for rock ferry for making me feel so welcome x
Posted By: NoseyBasket Re: Man Stabbed In Rock Ferry - 16th Feb 2013 5:36pm
Originally Posted by DeanoBirko
Probably drug related around there. Let them kill eachother.

coming from someone whos name says BIRKO
because its loverly in birkenhead isnt it
© Wirral-Wikiwirral