Forums
Posted By: Zimmer Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 12:48am
If anyone has more info or pics please post
Posted By: busybee Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 1:17am
My son just phoned and said he heard a big ban from his house in next road.
Posted By: Zimmer Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 1:24am
Cheers, think this needs moving to the ask wirral forum...
Posted By: busybee Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 1:33am
Originally Posted by busybee
My son just phoned and said he heard a big bang from his house in next road.
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 7:08am
My friends dad went in to save the people who lived there as she lives next to this and she said some blew it up!!
Posted By: missydebby Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 7:39am
http://www.merseyfire.gov.uk/aspx/pages/Incidents/IncidentDetail.aspx?id=2376
Posted By: krishelle Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 2:13pm
yes the man did it to kill himself, my dad went to into the burning building to save him, the whole front room just exploded. x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 3:35pm
Well done your Dad krishelle !! happy
Posted By: shanny Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 4:05pm
This was at a house behind ours, with a wide entry in between and our house shookwhen the explosion went off! Hope all concerned are alright, we saw a cat in the upstairs window after the explosion when the fire fighters were in the house,hope it was ok, it looked to be very frightened! Well done Krishelle's Dad. My Husdand had to open the entry gate that was stuck for a family to get out!
Posted By: krishelle Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 9:18pm
Thank you shanny, the mans in hospital with burns, probably not what he expected, he expected to die, he's been arrested for arson, my dad fine just had smoke inhalation, the cat is fine, the cats in my dads house over the road from the explosion. Hope your family are okay and no one got hurt?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 9:31pm
I hope the occupant recieves the help and support he needs.

Glad everybody else involved, including the cat seem to be un-harmed and ok.
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 10:13pm
More loonies.......
Posted By: Bethan Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 25th Jan 2013 10:25pm
It was a suicide attempt and not his first. He apparently text neighbours and told them to get out minutes before the incident. He was arrested on New Years Eve.
Posted By: shanny Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 26th Jan 2013 12:05am
Oh dear, does the Man live alone then Krishelle? Glad your Dad is ok, and the cat!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 26th Jan 2013 12:23am
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 26th Jan 2013 3:42am
Was wondering what went on, went past today on way to garage and seen road blocked offf, police and debris in road.
5 year stretch for arson, what the hell was he thinking?
Endangering lives too, hope all involved are ok.
What a fool.
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 26th Jan 2013 8:05am
The Liverpool Echo

Attached picture IMG_20130126_081306.jpg
Attached picture wallasey-fire-scene-on-lucerne-road-890740341.jpg
Posted By: Dell1234 Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 26th Jan 2013 10:41am
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...xt-warning-to-neighbour-100252-32682833/

What goes through some peoples minds.
Posted By: katiechops Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 26th Jan 2013 11:19am
Sorry to sound harsh, but for goodness sake, fine if you want to end it all, but the Docks are only just down the road, could do the deed without en-dangering eveyone else that lives around you, plus it would be pretty quick in this freezing weather.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 26th Jan 2013 4:56pm
Originally Posted by katiechops
Sorry to sound harsh, but for goodness sake, fine if you want to end it all, but the Docks are only just down the road, could do the deed without en-dangering eveyone else that lives around you, plus it would be pretty quick in this freezing weather.
That would poison the fish, not good thumbsdown
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Gas explosion Lucerne Rd Wallasey - 26th Jan 2013 5:55pm
What a moron. Does the Shaw explosion mean nothing to him? Or did that give him the idea?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19545810
© Wirral-Wikiwirral