Forums
Posted By: Wheels 3 "Men" break into the mersey tunnel (Video) - 23rd Nov 2012 11:59pm
[youtube]Dd30l4_Gzt4[/youtube]

I found this on Youtube tonight, it shows 3 idiots breaking into the mersey tunnel (allowing access to electrical panals) they wonder around and steal a fire extinguisher then let it off before throwing it into the dock.

What complete idiots!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 3 "Men" break into the mersey tunnel (Video) - 24th Nov 2012 3:12am
Intelligence from the "other side" as per!

thumbsdown
Posted By: ianbx1 Re: 3 "Men" break into the mersey tunnel (Video) - 24th Nov 2012 8:13am
There is a fine line between 'Urban Exploration' and reckless stupidity, the only saving grace is these knobs have even been stupid enough to show their mugs on this vid, so if the tunnel authorities would like to press charges for 1) Breaking and Entering and 2) Theft (not to mention Wilful Damage etc) then they at least have some nice hard evidence...

Did you notice by the way that the fire extinguisher lasted around 30 seconds? Not much fun to play with but a life saver when used for it's correct purpose. Let's hope the extinguisher has been replaced so that if the poor sods who work there actually need it to help fight or escape a fire there is one to use.

The only thing I can say in defence of these knobs is that if the tunnel people had been doing their jobs then the tunnel Plods should have been there as soon as the gates were breached, it makes you wonder how good the surveillance systems in the tunnel really are !
Posted By: granny Re: 3 "Men" break into the mersey tunnel (Video) - 24th Nov 2012 8:21am
Remarkable.......film themselves and put it on Youtube clap
Posted By: red40 Re: 3 "Men" break into the mersey tunnel (Video) - 24th Nov 2012 9:21am
Haha what a trio of idiots, video themselves say a couple of names, post it on You Tube and have other video's of them in the studio! Nothing like a bit of Man Eats Plane!!!!!!!

Although the video is 3 years old so I assume it has already been dealt with by the authorities, but you dont have to search far to get names, unluckily I know 2 of them and yes they are a but idiotic!
Posted By: colin86 Re: 3 "Men" break into the mersey tunnel (Video) - 24th Nov 2012 11:33am
these three idiots, still no doubt live with their parents, never been with a woman in their lives, prob all in their 30's to, morons
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: 3 "Men" break into the mersey tunnel (Video) - 24th Nov 2012 11:47am
The frightening thing to me is that there were valves down there and who knows what opening one or two of those might do. Prats.
I found it quite interesting.
Posted By: Dilly Re: 3 "Men" break into the mersey tunnel (Video) - 25th Nov 2012 8:12pm
why do I get this video is private when I try to veiw it ?
wont let me view video, anyone know why?
Posted By: chriskay Re: 3 "Men" break into the mersey tunnel (Video) - 26th Nov 2012 12:09pm
I viewed it previously but now it's coming up "private".
Posted By: Wheels Re: 3 "Men" break into the mersey tunnel (Video) - 26th Nov 2012 12:09pm
I think the owner if the video has been made aware of the fact people are talking about it (well duh you posted it on the Internet) and/or the autorities have been in touch?.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral