Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Wirral school train brawl causes chaos - 17th Jul 2012 12:15pm
A BRAWL on a Wirral train between pupils and a teacher led to chaos on the line this morning.

A 14-year-old boy was arrested following the incident which took place at around 9.40am aboard a Merseyrail train travelling from New Brighton to Liverpool.

A Merseyrail spokeswoman confirmed that a teacher and pupil were assaulted while on a school trip.

Officers arrested the boy at Birkenhead Park on suspicion of assault and British Transport Police said he remains in custody.

The disturbance brought delays and some cancellations to services for around an hour, with normal timetables resuming from 10.30am.

A transport police spokesman said: "Shortly before 9.40am this morning we received reports that a teenager had been struck by another passenger on-board a train at Birkenhead Park rail station.

"Officers attended and arrested a 14-year-old boy on suspicion of assault. He remains in custody."

GlObE
Posted By: littlestan Re: Wirral school train brawl causes chaos - 18th Jul 2012 10:14pm
No mention of what school it was. Does anyone know ? Where they going to Liverpool on a school visit to a Museum or something ? Any further info ??
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Wirral school train brawl causes chaos - 19th Jul 2012 7:53am
So a pupil assaulted a teacher on the train?

...once again, Im disgusted, but unshocked with the level that some of the dregs of society will lower themselves to.
Posted By: Wally Re: Wirral school train brawl causes chaos - 19th Jul 2012 7:02pm
The way I read it yesterday it was pupil on pupil with the teacher stepping in to seperate. Sorry I can't remember where I read it though
Posted By: Santos Re: Wirral school train brawl causes chaos - 19th Jul 2012 7:58pm
Its like Chinese whispers this thread.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral