Forums
Posted By: Zelda2012 This is terrible - 6th Jul 2012 11:19am
not sure if posted in correct place
this is terrible i mean wtf how is an 83 year old man supposed to defend himself.hope they put people responsible away for years.makes me mad this sort of thing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-18733224
Posted By: eggandchips Re: This is terrible - 6th Jul 2012 11:31am
shootings too good for them, nothing but gobsh1te$
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: This is terrible - 6th Jul 2012 11:38am
Discusting excuse for a human, throw him in a bath of acid and pour salt on the ...!!! mad
Posted By: Zubee Re: This is terrible - 6th Jul 2012 12:00pm
This makes my blood boil. They'll only get a few months in prison even though they've totally ruined this mans last years. He'll never feel safe again.

Give them the needle and the 60 year old woman who was fencing the stolen goods.

The world doesn't need ... like these.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: This is terrible - 6th Jul 2012 12:45pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Discusting excuse for a human, throw him in a bath of acid and pour salt on the ...!!! mad

Make him understand his wrong doing again his fellow man, then lob him in to the acid.
Posted By: Capt_America Re: This is terrible - 6th Jul 2012 3:41pm
I hope one day soon the judicial system realises it has swung too far the wrong way and politicians grow some balls and do something about trash like this.

I won't however be holding my breath.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: This is terrible - 6th Jul 2012 6:27pm
A physical attack on a person of his age should be considered attempted murder. The shock alone could have killed him.

When, and if, the ...-bag responsible is found, he should be locked away for a minimum of 25 years. Our elderly citizen's need to be protected.

What's the bet that the heartless monster who did this is a drug addict and had a "dysfunctional family" and a "troubled childhood" etc, etc?
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: This is terrible - 6th Jul 2012 9:19pm
Originally Posted by Gold_Moon
A physical attack on a person of his age should be considered attempted murder. The shock alone could have killed him.

When, and if, the ...-bag responsible is found, he should be locked away for a minimum of 25 years. Our elderly citizen's need to be protected.

What's the bet that the heartless monster who did this is a drug addict and had a "dysfunctional family" and a "troubled childhood" etc, etc?

I totaly agree with you on this one.
... of the earth they are
Posted By: Katryn Re: This is terrible - 7th Jul 2012 8:35am
Originally Posted by Gold_Moon

withthat
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: This is terrible - 7th Jul 2012 8:38am
barstard !
Posted By: dave_h Re: This is terrible - 8th Jul 2012 11:24am
shithouse, shame he didnt have the balls to burgle someone who could turn him inside out
© Wirral-Wikiwirral