Forums
Posted By: Gold_Moon Helicopter search... - 4th Jul 2012 7:59pm
There's a helicopter that seems to be searching the River Mersey, (never good... frown )

It's just headed down Seacombe's way...
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Helicopter search... - 4th Jul 2012 8:05pm
can here this too im also in seacombe seems to be over my house alot too :s
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Helicopter search... - 4th Jul 2012 8:17pm
It's just been over mine! Bloody racket out of it! It seemed to be searching St. Lucia Road, then a few minutes later it shot off towards the river again. Strange... confused
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Helicopter search... - 4th Jul 2012 8:23pm
im union street was hovering over here then flew off to over the park also :s

they are so bloody disturbing arent they no need for the racket lol
Posted By: Wally Re: Helicopter search... - 4th Jul 2012 8:33pm
Originally Posted by jessiikahh

they are so bloody disturbing arent they no need for the racket lol

I can't be certain but I think that they only go quiet just before they crash!
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Helicopter search... - 4th Jul 2012 8:47pm
That was still out as I was driving home but looked to be more towards poulton.
Posted By: sean99789 Re: Helicopter search... - 4th Jul 2012 9:27pm
Originally Posted by Gold_Moon
It's just been over mine! Bloody racket out of it! It seemed to be searching St. Lucia Road, then a few minutes later it shot off towards the river again. Strange... confused

Would you be calling it a racket if it was catching a burglar or car thief or even looking for a missing child or anyone else for that matter this really pisses me off those guys and gals do a great job just like most of the rest of the force but yet people still loan about either this or the police car sirens this is not just aimed at the quoted poster but anyone who thinks they deserve a whole lifetime of peace and quiet well we have various police fire and ambulances passing the end of our road daily and I for one don't mind them !!!

Hands up for all those brave enough to run in a burning building to save a life or to attend a car crash or other accident and not forgetting mr plod who are the first to have to attend things like shooting or knife attacks

Rant over
Hope that pissing helicopter has done one now though and isn't going to come back round your way tonight folks
Posted By: Dilly Re: Helicopter search... - 4th Jul 2012 9:33pm
rant fully justified.
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: Helicopter search... - 4th Jul 2012 10:01pm
Totally agree Sean, they all do a fabulous job which I think let's me sleep feeling safe!!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Helicopter search... - 4th Jul 2012 10:10pm
well said Sean.
Posted By: Rambo Re: Helicopter search... - 4th Jul 2012 10:21pm
Originally Posted by nidgynoo
Totally agree Sean, they all do a fabulous job which I think let's me sleep feeling safe!!!

Until the helicopter comes back and wakes you up.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Helicopter search... - 5th Jul 2012 7:08am
Yes! I would still be calling it a racket, because it is a bloody racket!

If you can bother your bum to read my post again, you might notice I was making an observation, not a complaint! I'm intelligent enough to know that a police helicopter is only ever deployed for important reasons!

And where exactly did I say that I "deserve a whole lifetime of peace and quiet"? No-one gets that, not even if they're deaf!

Oh, and it pisses me off when people attack me because they can't process written information properly!
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Helicopter search... - 5th Jul 2012 8:13am
i got it, Gold Moon maybe he just likes Helicopters thou verysorry
Posted By: sean99789 Re: Helicopter search... - 5th Jul 2012 11:26am
Originally Posted by Gold_Moon
Yes! I would still be calling it a racket, because it is a bloody racket!

If you can bother your bum to read my post again, you might notice I was making an observation, not a complaint! I'm intelligent enough to know that a police helicopter is only ever deployed for important reasons!

And where exactly did I say that I "deserve a whole lifetime of peace and quiet"? No-one gets that, not even if they're deaf!

Oh, and it pisses me off when people attack me because they can't process written information properly!

This was not a go at you gold moon and I seen before that you didn't say you deserve a whole life of peace and quiet this was NOT AN ATTACK TOWARDS ANYONE !!!

Must say I'm not a helicopter fancier
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Helicopter search... - 6th Jul 2012 6:38am
If this;

Originally Posted by sean99789
this is not just aimed at the quoted poster but anyone who thinks they deserve a whole lifetime of peace and quiet

wasn't "an attack on anyone", then you need to choose your words more carefully because that's how it reads.

Posted By: sean99789 Re: Helicopter search... - 6th Jul 2012 10:22am
Shoot me for making a statement in my eyes calling something or someone who is using a tool to save, catch, protect members of the public is an attack too if I was to just reply with what I've said and not use any quote then this could of been seen as going off topic

As I said above I'd have 24hours a day sirens around all welcome in my opinion

Here's a public apology to gold moon as they have considered an attack has taken place so I'm deeply sorry for any upset I've caused to all involved
© Wirral-Wikiwirral