Forums
Posted By: fizzbomb120 Poger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 12:45pm
http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/roger-hayes-arrested-tried-secret-court-imprisoned
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gwrldggvcag" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Anybody here about this ??
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Poger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 12:57pm
Britain is now sliding into a police state, where husbands, fathers and other good people can be lifted off the streets and imprisoned. There is now no doubt that Britain is further under the control of domestic terrorists in Westminster.

Get real!

You don't pay your taxes you goto prison end of, that goes for everyone, not just roger, thats how it's happened for years and it won't change.
Posted By: Zubee Re: Poger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 1:05pm
Not heard anything at all about this. I didn't know the police/courts had the power to do this and why no trial or legal representation? It's frightening that ths can happen in 2012.

I listened to the call made by the American which I thought started off quite well but went seriously 'off topic' and ended up as a verbal assault on the telephonist which was a bit pointless and didn't glean any information.

Anyone know if this has been in the Echo or any of the locals?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Roger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 1:12pm
Originally Posted by Zubee
Not heard anything at all about this. I didn't know the police/courts had the power to do this and why no trial or legal representation? It's frightening that ths can happen in 2012.

I listened to the call made by the American which I thought started off quite well but went seriously 'off topic' and ended up as a verbal assault on the telephonist which was a bit pointless and didn't glean any information.

Now this is where we need a rollseyes smiley...

This man is still trying to make a mockery out of the british courts system, he would of had plenty of time and knowledge of what was going on and he would of been offered a solicitor but refused.

He would also have been given PLENTY of oppurtunity to pay his council tax, he has refused, you refuse you go to jail, thats how it works!

It is his choice not to tell his family and friends that he was due in court and it was his choice not to turn up hence there being a warrant issued.

If someone would like to donate what he owes he will be released, if not he will stay there until he has paid what he owes in council tax.
Only trouble is people, this man is now affecting alll of you because it's you, the people of britain that are paying for this ludicrous man to be in prison.
Posted By: Zubee Re: Roger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 1:19pm
Many, many assumptions in your reply. Unless you've got inside knowledge?

Roll of eyes!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Roger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 1:59pm
Many, many assumptions in your reply. Unless you've got inside knowledge?

Roll of eyes!

Haha laugh

It's called common knowledge

smile
Posted By: Uffda Re: Roger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 3:00pm
If you Google Roger Hayes council Tax you will see what type of 'character' he is. I particularly like the David Icke site which says it all!
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158003
Posted By: fizzbomb120 Re: Roger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 4:00pm
Thanks for the link Uffda ;-)
Posted By: gopher Re: Roger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 4:29pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9795535.Wirral_man_jailed_for_refusing_to_pay_council_tax/?ref=rss
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Poger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 4:36pm

No Trial is needed as there can never be a "NOT GUILTY" verdict, he has clearly and publicly declared his avoidance of Council Tax Payments and also Business rates so a trial is not appropriate, he is tried by the magistrate, in this case, in his absence resulting in his imprisonment. As Ste says, he has been given every opportunity to pay and also publicly refused legal representation as he didn't need it.

He has now been made an Example of and rightly so. That article in the link should be taken down as its written by someone as deluded and eccentric as Hayes is.
Posted By: fizzbomb120 Re: Roger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 4:44pm
Thanks gopher ;-) Funny It hasn't been on the news or in papers, till it was posted here, facebook and Wirral talk Though.
Some might see Him as a crank, I think it's always good to challenge things, don't You ??
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Roger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 4:50pm
Originally Posted by fizzbomb120
Thanks gopher ;-) Funny It hasn't been on the news or in papers, till it was posted here, facebook and Wirral talk Though.
Some might see Him as a crank, I think it's always good to challenge things, don't You ??

Fizzbomb would you risk your freedom to 'challenge' the courts?

laugh
Posted By: fizzbomb120 Re: Roger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 5:05pm
If I knew what I was taking about YES lol
Posted By: Zubee Re: Roger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 8:47pm
Nioe one fizzbomb. Some things do need to be challenged. There are obviously a few 100% law abiding citizens here on Wiki!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Roger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 8:56pm
Nioe one fizzbomb. Some things do need to be challenged. There are obviously a few 100% law abiding citizens here on Wiki!

Hahaha, moi?

shifty

laugh
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Roger Hayes - 3rd Jul 2012 10:22pm
Hayes was responsible for this.

He doctored and placed print outs of emails and letters in an article to make it look like he was right. These could be anybody's letters and can be easily downloaded.

He really is a loon!!

http://www.tpuc.org/content/wirral-council-%E2%80%93-admits-council-tax-unlawf
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Roger Hayes - 4th Jul 2012 12:13am
Originally Posted by ASE71
Hayes was responsible for this.

He doctored and placed print outs of emails and letters in an article to make it look like he was right. These could be anybody's letters and can be easily downloaded.

He really is a loon!!

http://www.tpuc.org/content/wirral-council-%E2%80%93-admits-council-tax-unlawf

Aces working link CLICK
Posted By: Katryn Re: Poger Hayes - 5th Jul 2012 7:53am

It is in this weeks Wirral Globe so no secrecy at all>>

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9795535.Wirral_man_jailed_for_refusing_to_pay_council_tax/?ref=ms
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Poger Hayes - 7th Jul 2012 7:46pm
i see him and his ridiculous tax dodging hippy followers when they go to court and for me good riddance
© Wirral-Wikiwirral