Forums
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9..._unhealthy_interest__in_boys_is_jailed/.

5 years is not long enough
Sick little man no
He has worked in the schools my kids go to,the secondry school kids have been told not to talk about him but theyre going round calling him names anyway.
Rt Rev. Mark Davies, Bishop of Shrewsbury, said:
"There can be no place in the priesthood for those who harm the young."

looks like there could be a few jobs going then!!
I was unfortunately a school governor at the primary school where he was also a governor. Can't believe I sat next to the dirty little pervert on several occasions.

Should never be let out. As for his comments about him being "mentally raped" what a joke, he was a man in a position of trust so his actions cannot be excused and this is why it alarms me that certain parishoners and indeed priests have actually spoke out about his good nature and provided testimonies to the court.
make me sick they do.
Originally Posted by Zelda
make me sick they do.
Hi Zelda me too but karma always wins he`ll be shitting himself now tho
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
make me sick they do.

i hope he rots inside
make me sick they do.

i hope he rots inside

He won't last long, pedos never do and if he's on protection he will be eating crap for the rest of his term, he won't get off easily.
make me sick they do.

i hope he rots inside
withthat Zelda ,far too many freaks out there lately ,sicko`s
yes there are way too many.i get moaned at me for wrapping my kids in cotten wool.but at least i know they are safe.
perhaps they should bring back the death penalty for pedos killer and drug dealers.flipped detsest them all
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wirral priest with 'unhealthy interest' in boys is - 18th Jun 2012 3:05pm
evil barstard should be left to rot in hell instead of being put in k wing with the rest of the nonces .....

Originally Posted by NON_CUSTOM
evil barstard should be left to rot in hell instead of being put in k wing with the rest of the nonces .....

evil is an understatement and i still say death penalty.everytime i hear about a child being abuse it brings bk horrible memories.
pedos they ruin lives for ever you never forget ever.
makes me sooooo mad
At least they put him in prison. My ex seduced (at 37yo)and had a sexual relationship with a 15-16 year old little girl from the school where he worked and the police did nothing about it. I even gave them the log in details of his email account so they could read the messages (200 of them, including explicit acts on video) but they let it go and he now works again with vulnerable children and adults again. Not even a blemish on his CRB. There are so many horrendous opportunists out there. Be careful with your children. Keep close to them and question when an unrelated adult wants to be close to them. The law is not enough to protect them - you have to be vigilant.
Originally Posted by Fenfur
Keep close to them and question when an unrelated adult wants to be close to them.

but trust them with family members because no one would ever abuse a member of their own family!!
problem is they let them out to reoffend, which most do. fatal injection is the only way you can be sure they will not.
Originally Posted by mrhanky
Originally Posted by Fenfur
Keep close to them and question when an unrelated adult wants to be close to them.

but trust them with family members because no one would ever abuse a member of their own family!!

trust them with no one most children who are abused know there abuser. family member family friend.
Originally Posted by dilly
problem is they let them out to reoffend, which most do. fatal injection is the only way you can be sure they will not.

am with ya on that 1
© Wirral-Wikiwirral