Forums
Posted By: madrob Lots of police activity on laird street - 9th Jun 2012 3:14pm
Just been down laird street birkenhead ,large section of the road has been closed off by police and lots of police present
someone said that someone has been knocked down ? any one else seen or heard anything if its true hope they are ok .
Posted By: dawnmo234 Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 9th Jun 2012 3:35pm
Whereabouts on laird street is it please?
Posted By: nickie Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 9th Jun 2012 4:21pm
From Milner St up to the old Comet pub when i went past about 4pm
Posted By: madrob Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 9th Jun 2012 4:21pm
by the school
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 9th Jun 2012 4:37pm
Wirral talk says pedestrian been involved in the accident by Portland primary school
Posted By: gopher Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 9th Jun 2012 4:58pm
taped off between the police station and the bus depot, no news yet how pedestrian is.
Posted By: Madge Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 9th Jun 2012 5:28pm
my hairdresser in laird street said one of the customers said it was a child,
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 9th Jun 2012 6:36pm
just passed there all gone and no sign of out
Posted By: gopher Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 9th Jun 2012 10:47pm
23 year old man walked into the road and was hit by a black skoda he has serious head injuries and is critically ill. The driver stopped at the scene. http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...it-by-car-in-birkenhead-100252-31149323/
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 9th Jun 2012 11:51pm
that's awful. hope he pulls through!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 10th Jun 2012 9:53am
Originally Posted by Madge_the_Queen
my hairdresser in laird street said one of the customers said it was a child,

Amazing....

Originally Posted by gopher
23 year old man walked into the road and was hit by a black skoda he has serious head injuries and is critically ill. The driver stopped at the scene. http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...it-by-car-in-birkenhead-100252-31149323/

Thankyou Gopher, you are a king in the news section.

If you DO NOT have facts people, DON'T post hearsay!
Posted By: gopher Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 10th Jun 2012 10:15am
Thanks Ste, we do our best to allay the rumours with facts
Posted By: Madge Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 10th Jun 2012 11:54am
just posted what the woman told me, i should know not to bother posting at all, so damm clicky this place,
Posted By: chriskay Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 10th Jun 2012 12:05pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

If you DO NOT have facts people, DON'T post hearsay!

withthat

It can cause considerable distress.

Madge, you were reporting what your hairdresser said one of her customers had said; I wonder who told her?
Posted By: Chris_Peacock Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 10th Jun 2012 12:54pm
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 10th Jun 2012 1:01pm
please keep on topic mr peacock wink
dont discuss other sites on here please,
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 10th Jun 2012 4:50pm
Originally Posted by Lightning
please keep on topic mr peacock wink
dont discuss other sites on here please,

Oh, sorry. I missed the announcement that was made when you took over the site.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 10th Jun 2012 4:53pm

wikiofftopic
Posted By: gigboat Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 28th Jun 2012 10:28am
Hi im looking for information and school photographs of St Annes Primary school in 1963-1969 which used to be in Price St Birkenhead
I have 2 photographs if anyones interested
Posted By: reddragon Re: Lots of police activity on laird street - 28th Jun 2012 10:33am
think this should be in History section
© Wirral-Wikiwirral