Forums
Posted By: smithersjones Police inspector suspended - 5th Mar 2012 9:30pm
This was mentioned on a topic a couple of months ago - here is the proof it actually happened? Has anyone heard anything else off the record about this case?

http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-...rother-for-taxi-licence-100252-30460604/
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Police inspector suspended - 5th Mar 2012 11:40pm
Nope
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Police inspector suspended - 6th Mar 2012 12:26am
So what.... I don't see the problem.

The officer helped his mate ( probably with a reference ) to get a private hire license.

His mates brother just happens to be a drug dealing ... bag.....

I don't see the problem, or am I missing something???
Posted By: Silverback Re: Police inspector suspended - 6th Mar 2012 10:05am
Originally Posted by ASE71
snip

The officer helped his mates brother ( probably with a reference ) to get a private hire license.

His mate just happens to be a drug dealing ... bag.....

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police inspector suspended - 6th Mar 2012 10:27am
Originally Posted by Silverback
snip

The officer helped his mates brother ( probably with a reference ) to get a private hire license.

confused?
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Police inspector suspended - 6th Mar 2012 10:38am
Can't decide if he's just trying to +1 or if it's another person that can't get to grips with the quote system =p
Posted By: Silverback Re: Police inspector suspended - 6th Mar 2012 11:30am
Originally Posted by ex0__
Can't decide if he's just trying to +1 or if it's another person that can't get to grips with the quote system =p

lol
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Police inspector suspended - 6th Mar 2012 10:24pm
Originally Posted by Silverback
snip

I knew it smile

I think the issue is , is that the brother isnt whiter than white either and the drug dealing ... bag was a major one made front page news last year and a very notorious guy and police inspectors shouldnt be doing that, especially ones with reputations like this chap!!!
Posted By: smithersjones Re: Police inspector suspended - 7th Mar 2012 10:56pm
I agree - are you referring to an incident in Seacombe a few years ago?
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Police inspector suspended - 8th Mar 2012 8:20am
Originally Posted by smithersjones
I agree - are you referring to an incident in Seacombe a few years ago?

thats part of it yes!! I remember speaking to a bobby about 8 years ago whos comment was "Leech by name Leech by nature"
Posted By: smithersjones Re: Police inspector suspended - 8th Mar 2012 5:45pm
LOL! probably cut a few corners over the years - not sure he does everything by the book. Typical copper I suppose!
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Police inspector suspended - 11th Mar 2012 2:46pm
Originally Posted by smithersjones
LOL! probably cut a few corners over the years - not sure he does everything by the book. Typical copper I suppose!

from what I know not a typical copper at all one with a very poor reputation abusing his position of authority and trust
Posted By: smithersjones Re: Police inspector suspended - 11th Mar 2012 3:43pm
I know the majority of police officers are honest and hard working and do a difficult job well.

What else has he done to get this reputation?
Posted By: carbooter Re: Police inspector suspended - 11th Mar 2012 5:10pm
admin...what the hell is goimg on here..why are you allowimg these sort of totally unsubstantiated comments to go on...hdarsay i hw worts form of "evidence"....I know a bobby who said etc etc etc

this site is getting like a kangaroo court
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Police inspector suspended - 11th Mar 2012 5:15pm
Originally Posted by carbooter
admin...what the hell is goimg on here..why are you allowimg these sort of totally unsubstantiated comments to go on...hdarsay i hw worts form of "evidence"....I know a bobby who said etc etc etc

Have you notified carbooter? Threads are not constantly monitored so if you see what you believe to be a problem then you need to use the notify button which is below every post.
Posted By: Mark Re: Police inspector suspended - 11th Mar 2012 9:05pm
Originally Posted by carbooter

I see no problem with the previous posts, they are members opinions, which we do encourage. If you wish to discuss your concerns please send me a private message. I can not reply to a question in a notified post.

Thank you.

wikiopinion
© Wirral-Wikiwirral