Forums
Posted By: deedee workers locked out - 5th Mar 2012 6:18pm
tranfoods employees turned up for work as usual today only to be turned away .tulip who recently bought the plant had put locks on the gates and employed bouncers turn staff away.what away to treat a loyal workforce .how can this happen in this country?in 2012.i just hope that the unite union get there act together and get these employees some justice any further support for these people would be warmly recieved.are local mp hasnt shown any interest at all maybe if he had a smaller majority he/d of done more .we just feel totally abandoned .
Posted By: rocks Re: workers locked out - 5th Mar 2012 6:49pm
disgusting behaviour i was under the impression workers were getting redundancy money so i wonder if the company will back out of that too!
Posted By: deedee Re: workers locked out - 5th Mar 2012 7:04pm
thanks for your reply some people took voluntary redundancy last year and got a 50%increase on the one we have been offered. so much for staying loyal. we have been offered the minium package
Posted By: rocks Re: workers locked out - 5th Mar 2012 7:37pm
i feel gutted for you so i hope you get some good news about another job soon wink
Posted By: lestom Re: workers locked out - 5th Mar 2012 8:19pm
That is am awful state of affairs.
How do they get away with such treatment to the staffed that stayed.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: workers locked out - 5th Mar 2012 8:54pm
Sorry to hear of your misfortune, is this the same place?....

clicky
Posted By: deedee Re: workers locked out - 5th Mar 2012 9:05pm
yes but this leak is very suspicious as the tank should never of been moved while it was full of detergent it is a storage tank . it was supplied empty and filled by a tanker and your meant to fill a drum by the tap on the unit no one knows why and who moved it .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral