Forums
Posted By: carbooter another worrying indecency incident in wirral - 11th Jan 2012 3:32pm
sadly yet another disturbing incident involving a wirral schoolgirl..too long for me to explain so...

www.merseymagazine.co.uk
Posted By: cezza Re: another worrying indecency incident in wirral - 11th Jan 2012 4:17pm
Yet another one involving a man with paint splattered clothing just like the man who followed my daughter...
Posted By: ASE71 Re: another worrying indecency incident in wirral - 11th Jan 2012 8:27pm
I bet there was a van with a green stripe parked close by aswell ( referring to another incident )

Painter / van
Posted By: Katryn Re: another worrying indecency incident in wirral - 14th Jan 2012 6:45pm
I seen a man of this description the other day the paint spattered dark top i remember most, either in Birkenhead or Rock Ferry am sure he had dark hair was around same age as in description.
There must be quite a few guys walking around with paint-spattered clothing. That's probably because they are painters. It's difficult to find a balance between concern and paranoia, isn't it.
Posted By: Katryn Re: another worrying indecency incident in wirral - 21st Feb 2012 9:15am
my daughter was at work Rock Ferry other day and this guy exposed himself in front of her and to teenage girls outside her work place, she give description to police and that night he was arrested. This happened Rock Ferry just recently.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral