Forums
Posted By: cathie Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 10:00am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dered-pay-300-compensation-benefits.html

his mother must be so proud!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 10:38am
Originally Posted by cathie

Oh my!

How shocking!

This surprises me, i thought everyone in Birkenhead were angels?

That reminds me, 5 cars in rycroft rd wallasey got windows smashed by birkenheaders last night looking for sat navs and stereos to feed their skag habit no
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 10:58am
Pitty they have not shown his face.But he proberly Still get his ps3 or Xbox.His parent should have the fine put in a frame and give him it as a christmas present
Posted By: nickie Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 11:00am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Oh my!

How shocking!

That reminds me, 5 cars in rycroft rd wallasey got windows smashed by birkenheaders last night looking for sat navs and stereos to feed their skag habit no

How do you know they were from Birkenhead???

Dave.
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 11:04am
Just hit the link that on this subject and read it ...
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 11:09am
The residents of the road said there was a strong smell of special brew in their vehicles, that drink originates from the birkenhead area....

Heres one birkenheader demonstrating the nice effects of the drink. (Surprisingly this one works omg in an office too!)

[youtube]D-PjB8T1SMY[/youtube]

In seacombe and wallasey they drink the skol super....

[youtube]oymIZRIpFuE[/youtube]

Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 11:11am
lol
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 11:15am
Nickie try looking at this link http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/
Posted By: cathie Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 11:22am

Oh my!

How shocking!

Not everyone from Birkenhead is a thief or smackhead, some of us are full time working parents who don't drink, smoke or even do drugs...shocking I know.

That reminds me, 5 cars in rycroft rd wallasey got windows smashed by birkenheaders last night looking for sat navs and stereos to feed their skag habit

How do you know they were from Birkenhead...maybe they were from New Brighton oshocked
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 11:27am
am not saying that everyone in birkenhead a smackhead...
and look at http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/...
Good book for you to read is called chase the dragon.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 11:39am

Not everyone from Birkenhead is a thief or smackhead, some of us are full time working parents who don't drink, smoke or even do drugs...shocking I know.

How do you know they were from Birkenhead...maybe they were from New Brighton oshocked

It`s a coke, i mean joke, lighten up wink

By the way, i`m in birkehead too lol, majority of the bagheads in new brighton originate from the tollemache to victoria road area smile

They are everywhere, just birkenhead gets hit with the naughty stick more often than most oshocked

Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 11:48am
I used to live in birkenhead lived there for 40yrs before i moved to warrington.Oak bank on Oxton road was well known for druggies
Posted By: nickie Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 12:45pm
Originally Posted by 2005wireman
Nickie try looking at this link http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/

Its the lads smashing the car windows i was on about, thats about the little scrout smashing the windows during Birkos mini riot isnt it?

Dave.
Posted By: starakita Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 1:17pm
I used to live in birkenhead lived there for 40yrs before i moved to warrington.Oak bank on Oxton road was well known for druggies
I used to live in Oak Bank previous tennant of my flat was a smackhead when I moved in got a few unwanted callers but they got told to fook off
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 1:42pm
Yep i thought that the one you where on about
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 1:44pm
Oak bank look a bit better when they knock the flats down and made some into house's But the vale pub is a eyesore.it need knocking down
Posted By: AR_One Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 2:26pm
Back onto the topic - what was an 11 year-old doing out unattended at gone 10 at night when the Police had told people to keep their children indoors cos of the rioting.......
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 3:19pm
Originally Posted by AR_One
Back onto the topic - what was an 11 year-old doing out unattended at gone 10 at night when the Police had told people to keep their children indoors cos of the rioting.......
exactly AR one. they just let the kid out so they can get peace to get pissed and high on smack.probally thats why!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 3:24pm

[Linked Image]

[youtube]af3RjDntlhs[/youtube]
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 3:36pm
Yes true, its sad when you think of it, as i dont blame this lad at all.
let him do what he wants, so the parents can do what they want.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 3:41pm
Originally Posted by Tombraider
Yes true, its sad when you think of it, as i dont blame this lad at all.
let him do what he wants, so the parents can do what they want.
it will be a 1 parent case, several partners on the go, several kids, social services involved, ccj`s for non payment of rent due to spending the landlords rent money etc

Poor kids already got burglary on his record, he`ll be in walton by the time he`s 21 asking round the cells for ciggie butts.

I would LOVE to be a social worker smirk
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 3:50pm
Next stop for the lad is proberly on the jeremy kyle show...lol
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 3:51pm
Depends what sort of social worker you would like to be.you can get different ones for different cases and age groups.
The 11 year old would be in and out of care anyway because he has been let out to run riot.Its the parents that need to be put right.
i bet they spend there last penny on drink and drugs and leave the boy without anything.
That is why he steals or the parents have been stealing in front of him.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 3:53pm
Next stop for the lad is proberly on the jeremy kyle show...lol

Hey, that would be good!

"Englands youngest rioter"
Could earn the little mite some cash, just don`t let yo mam be in control of it kid wink
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 3:55pm
Its the parents that need to be put right.
i bet they spend there last penny on drink and drugs and leave the boy without anything.
Hence the reason for breaking into maccy d`s!
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 4:04pm
The residents of the road said there was a strong smell of special brew in their vehicles, that drink originates from the birkenhead area....

Heres one birkenheader demonstrating the nice effects of the drink. (Surprisingly this one works omg in an office too!)

[youtube]D-PjB8T1SMY[/youtube]

In seacombe and wallasey they drink the skol super....

[youtube]oymIZRIpFuE[/youtube]

lol that and the homemade wine, vital isnt it, the boy is probally going to be a pisshead soon as well.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 5:26pm
Depends what sort of social worker you would like to be.you can get different ones for different cases and age groups.
The 11 year old would be in and out of care anyway because he has been let out to run riot.Its the parents that need to be put right.

Its not that easy to get a social worker or in fact social services involvement these days!!

I tried to get help as have 14 year old with ADHD,ODD etc he was causing hell even on meds and they dont want to know even when we have had police come round becaise of his disruptive behaviour they say no its not a casefor us to come round and offer support help etc even with younger siblings in the household a nervous wreck because of the behaviour he had been displaying (he is on meds by the way) have done everything for him throughout his life to get help but yet if i was to hit him social service be round in a shot!!!
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 8:19pm
Bah social services are useless anyway, thinking the best way to check for neglect of one child in the home is to phone the school of the other child smack
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 8:25pm
Originally Posted by Kathryn

Its not that easy to get a social worker or in fact social services involvement these days!!

I tried to get help as have 14 year old with ADHD,ODD etc he was causing hell even on meds and they dont want to know even when we have had police come round becaise of his disruptive behaviour they say no its not a casefor us to come round and offer support help etc even with younger siblings in the household a nervous wreck because of the behaviour he had been displaying (he is on meds by the way) have done everything for him throughout his life to get help but yet if i was to hit him social service be round in a shot!!!
Thats true cos they dont stay in the job long,or be there long enough to support the child.Its a tough job and they work all hours for example call outs at all hours of the morning.
And some social workers find the parents a bigger problem than the child.
not saying you are Kathryn.
but parents like pissheads and junkies.There are alot more of thease taking care of kids thease days and its all behind closed doors eh!
Posted By: Wench Re: Birkenhead's youngest rioter - 9th Dec 2011 9:12pm
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it - some people shouldn't be allowed to breed!!

The role models most of these feral kids have, it's no bally wonder they turn out the way they do.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral