Forums
Posted By: chev_chelios wirral and liverpool police raids - 10th Nov 2011 1:37pm
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-n...n-class-a-drugs-gallery-100252-29753149/

Description: knock knock
Attached picture police-raid-620-jpg-464229337.jpg
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 10th Nov 2011 1:43pm
Bring it on, the more the merrier happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 10th Nov 2011 2:03pm
They should be knocking on the door with a RPG !!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 10th Nov 2011 3:29pm
I know it's a dumb thing to ask but I've always wanted to know, who pays for the door to be fixed? is it the homeowner or the police?
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 10th Nov 2011 3:56pm
who cares, smash them inn! Wait a week and smash them inn again.
Posted By: markmagoo Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 10th Nov 2011 4:46pm
If the police arrest you and charged the door repair is down to you and if they don't arrest you it's the police that pay,my wife worked for a housing company that's how i know.Just seem's funny that around eight months ago a certain few mentioning no names was caught and is awaiting trial along with a few others and the police claimed that this has been an investigation for the last eight month's and my question is was they helped along the way??? How true was bill boards at Birkenhead north station ???
Posted By: Wench Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 10th Nov 2011 5:07pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
They should be knocking on the door with a RPG !!!

I love it when you talk dirty Pinz wink I'm sure there's still a stockpile of B61's somewhere getting dusty that they could use too raftl
Posted By: torryman Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 10th Nov 2011 5:51pm
Good on them ...parasites ...ruining peoples lives with their poison. Kick all the doors down
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 11th Nov 2011 11:57am
Originally Posted by markmagoo
.Just seem's funny that around eight months ago a certain few mentioning no names was caught and is awaiting trial along with a few others and the police claimed that this has been an investigation for the last eight month's and my question is was they helped along the way??? How true was bill boards at Birkenhead north station ???

Eh? Wana say that in Onglish hi
Posted By: Shambo Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 11th Nov 2011 12:59pm
Originally Posted by markmagoo
How true was bill boards at Birkenhead north station ???

What did the billboards say?

Originally Posted by Torryman
Good on them ...parasites ...ruining peoples lives with their poison. Kick all the doors down

Trouble is, no matter how many doors they kick down there will always be a new one to take it's place. The demand is there and supply will always try to meet it. At worst it'll have no effect at all, and at best it will push prices up for a while.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 11th Nov 2011 1:15pm
[youtube]qJvX6dEOiKs[/youtube]
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 11th Nov 2011 1:58pm
Wow didn't know those knuckle dusters where illegal omg
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 12th Nov 2011 12:45pm
Well done mersyside police.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 12th Nov 2011 12:52pm
Originally Posted by 2005wireman
Well done mersyside police.
withthat
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 12th Nov 2011 1:29pm
Originally Posted by beer_money
[youtube]qJvX6dEOiKs[/youtube]
Hi Beermoney thanks for posting that interesting ,the p[olice should be seen doing this a lot more ,get the filth off our streets smile
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: wirral and liverpool police raids - 17th Nov 2011 3:05pm
they been knocking again www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-n...ss-wirral-and-liverpool-100252-29793795/
© Wirral-Wikiwirral