Forums
Posted By: scary train passengers told to sit on floor - 1st Nov 2011 9:54am
train passengers told to sit on floor http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...sit-on-floor-for-safety-100252-29695965/
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: train passengers told to sit on floor - 1st Nov 2011 10:01am
It`s always like that, nothing new.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: train passengers told to sit on floor - 1st Nov 2011 10:11am
At least they could sit on the floor....

[youtube]X9nnXw_6WQs[/youtube]
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: train passengers told to sit on floor - 1st Nov 2011 10:28am
LMAO laugh

I was gonna throw that up.
Posted By: Petei123 Re: train passengers told to sit on floor - 1st Nov 2011 12:37pm
i get that train back every friday evening, and thats just the norm for it. but i'm one of those crafty buggers who books in advance and makes sure i get seat . good for being comfortable, bad if you need the loo with all the crowding though
Posted By: philmch Re: train passengers told to sit on floor - 1st Nov 2011 4:50pm
Railways are useless Victorian technology. Dr Beeching didn't go far enough. We should rip up the rails and build roads over the damned things.
Originally Posted by philmch
Railways are useless Victorian technology. Dr Beeching didn't go far enough. We should rip up the rails and build roads over the damned things.

What about non-drivers?

I had to miss my train yesteday cos it was so full, they weren't allowing anyone else on, it was like in that video, all squishing on tease
Posted By: Touchstone Re: train passengers told to sit on floor - 2nd Nov 2011 5:18pm
I've been on those really busy trains in Japan. Horrific experiences! And some people do it 5 days a week. Luckily for me I didn't usually have to commute in the rush hour. No job is worth that hell every day.
Posted By: scary Re: train passengers told to sit on floor - 4th Nov 2011 9:51am
Originally Posted by StuyMac
At least they could sit on the floor....

[youtube]X9nnXw_6WQs[/youtube]

laffin laffin laffin now thats one packed train lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: train passengers told to sit on floor - 4th Nov 2011 11:27am
It makes the Merseyrail units look empty at peak hours !!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral