Forums
Posted By: Clive Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 7:53am
Six men have been charged with conspiracy to commit burglary in the Wirral area.

Lee Raymond Chase, aged 18, of Greystone Crescent, Dovecot,
Jamie Luke Ormond, aged 18, of Paterson Street, Birkenhead,
Mark Anthony Burns, aged 26, of Cathcart Street, and Ben Sysum, aged 22, of Mortimer Street, both Birkenhead, have all been charged with conspiracy to commit burglary between July 18 and July 20 in Bromborough.

Ormond and Sysum have also been charged with burglary and the unauthorised theft of a motor vehicle.

Sysum was charged with an additional count of the unauthorised theft of a motor vehicle.

Police say the arrests follow a dedicated operation by Wirral detectives as part of the force's commitment to combat burglary.

The four will appear in Wirral Magistrates' Court for a preliminary hearing on September 23.

Two other youths from Wirral have also been charged with burglary and the attempted theft of a motor vehicle as a result of the policing operation.

David Chalmers, aged 19, of Woodchurch Road, and Jack Hayes, aged 18, of Water Street, both Birkenhead, will be appearing at Liverpool Crown Court on October 10 for a plea and case management hearing.

This is in connection with a burglary at a house on Birch Close, Prenton, in the early hours of July 8.

The pair were arrested shortly afterward and charged with the offences.

Source

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 9:36am
Paterson Street
Cathcart Street
Mortimer Street
Woodchurch Road
Water Street

Hmmm think

I see a pattern here, oh wait, thats it, They`re all from Birkenhead!
Posted By: bert1 Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 9:54am
Ste, are you trying to goad a reaction from members who hail from Birkenhead, is this whats expected from a moderator on this site.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 9:56am
Originally Posted by bert1
Ste, are you trying to goad a reaction from members who hail from Birkenhead, is this whats expected from a moderator on this site.

No bert i`m not trying to `goad` (as you put it) anyone, i am stating a FACT.

The place needs cleaning up prompto would you not agree?
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 9:58am
I don't thinks Ste is trying to goad a reaction, his just stating an opinion. One thing I've learnt from my time on this site, you are always going to upset someone. And I'm sure this comment will no doubt upset someone.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 9:59am
It probably does, but no more than any other place on Wirral. You seem to have it in for Birkenhead and tar all the residents with the same brush, a more balanced view would be more appreciated.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:02am
Originally Posted by Pepper_Head
I don't thinks Ste is trying to goad a reaction, his just stating an opinion. One thing I've learnt from my time on this site, you are always going to upset someone. And I'm sure this comment will no doubt upset someone.

Yes, i think bert is deeply offended BUT bert, you know EXACTLY what i`m on about don`t you?

Don`t try stirring trouble bert, it doesn`t suit you wink
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:04am
It probably does, but no more than any other place on Wirral. You seem to have it in for Birkenhead and tar all the residents with the same brush, a more balanced view would be more appreciated.

You are very wrong bert, VERY wrong.

I don`t paint all residents with the same sponge at all bert, a vast amounty of crime originates from that area and you know it.
You just don`t like the fact.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:05am
Ste, a better choice of words and your point may come across in a better light.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:08am
Totally off topic but Ste, your apostrophe confuses me.

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:13am
Ste, a better choice of words and your point may come across in a better light.

Evict the ..., there, straight to the point and simple.

Jees, i went down a road near to the police station the other day and there they were, plain as day & in your face, several empty cans of special brew!

I for one am getting SICK of the state of the place, now if you haven`t noticed anything wrong bert i guess you have just become so used to it that it passes you by as being the norm.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:13am
Bloody Birkenhead...again?? Sign my petition and lets raise all the dock bridges! Lets man the gates! Keep them out from Wallasey! "They" have already infiltrated Seacombe!!

I have a 2 for 1 sale offer on pitch forks and flaming torches (just don't tell Mark!!)
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:16am
Originally Posted by AlexB

"goad"

smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:17am
...I don't understand why Ste wants to paint people with a "sponge".
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:18am
Originally Posted by PaulWirral
Bloody Birkenhead...again?? Sign my petition and lets raise all the dock bridges! Lets man the gates! Keep them out from Wallasey! "They" have already infiltrated Seacombe!!

I have a 2 for 1 sale offer on pitch forks and flaming torches (just don't tell Mark!!)

raftl no need mate as they only rob off their own anyway! hahaha smack
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:20am
...I don't understand why Ste wants to paint people with a "sponge".
much more fun than painting by numbers wink
Posted By: AlexB Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:22am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

"goad"

smile

No, but I think you're using the wrong button.

Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:27am

"goad"

smile

No, but I think you're using the wrong button.

Alex, I hope your not criticising somebody's Grammar are you?
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:29am
Pmsl, I posted in the quote box, typical me. Please don't comment on above mistake I'm just a simple soul. Ha ha ha.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:29am
No, of course I'm not, the grammar is impeccable, I just couldn't put my finger on why the words looked a little weird. It's just because he's using ` instead of ' - not a criticism, just an observation. Am I allowed to make them?
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:35am
No, of course I'm not, the grammar is impeccable, I just couldn't put my finger on why the words looked a little weird. It's just because he's using ` instead of ' - not a criticism, just an observation. Am I allowed to make them?

No.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:36am

No.

Turns out you're wrong.
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 10:39am

No.

Turns out you're wrong.

I stand corrected. clap
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 11:06am
I would agree with you both but then we would ALL be wrong!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 11:21am

My, this has caused quite a stir.

Al, it was supposed to be a quote.

"goad"

smile
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 11:42am
Suggest you get cctv cameras on duke street and 4 bridges pointing towards Wallasey and catch all all the thieves, murderers and ... on their way back to Birkenhead after they've committed their crimes in Wallasey, where only
nice folk live
Posted By: FiremanFil Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 12:03pm
This is all very well-but what will the courts do? Probably send them to the Maldives on a diving course or summat to make them "realise their potential". We should take a leaf out of Islam on this one. "All those who have been convicted of stealing in the Middle East-can we have a show of hands?"
Posted By: 1971efc Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 12:22pm
yes evict them and send them to new brighton to live
Posted By: AlexB Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 12:25pm

My, this has caused quite a stir.

Al, it was supposed to be a quote.

"goad"

smile

I'm confused. I was only commenting on the use of ` instead of ' as I was staring at the sentence and couldn't put my finger on why it looked a little strange.

Ah well.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 12:41pm
Originally Posted by derekdwc
Suggest you get cctv cameras on duke street and 4 bridges pointing towards Wallasey and catch all all the thieves, murderers and ... on their way back to Birkenhead after they've committed their crimes in Wallasey, where only
nice folk live

Lol, Wallasey ain't innocent either, that's where all the car thieves are wink
Originally Posted by 1971efc
yes evict them and send them to new brighton to live

I'm quite amused by you people, I'm actually living in Birkenhead now raftl

Stick that on ya tounges and bite it hahahaha!!!

Really, the way people get wound up about their precious area is beyond me, especially when the words I've written are true.
I won't deny Wallasey being full of car theives, why can you not admit Birkenhead is full of burglars. ?

Like someone said before, there's bad apples all over the show.

I'm sure my teacher will be here in a second to point out my literacy mistakes.

learn
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 12:48pm
Hah well that was quite a fun read, ive just moved to seacombe from egremont, so i guess im a murdering , car theif, who swigs special bru in the park, and pisses in the mersey. haha. would do me good to let my hair down once in a while, and get up to mischeif, saddly im usually in bed for 10pm, and too busy minding the children during the day. but i think birkenhead is full of drug addicts, and wallasey is dog shit city, everywere you go ,i see dog shit on the pavement, now thers a rant, about irresponsible pet owners. lol
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 12:54pm
Rock ferry is full of dog shit & don't get me started on what you see on the pavements lol.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 12:56pm
Haha, talking of dog turd you don't see the White dog turd anymore, must of been something in the food confused
Posted By: Clive Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 1:01pm
They're now too busy giving pooch individually wrapped (ie tonnes of packaging), select cuts (only the best bits of horse, you see) in gravy (yeah, right!).

Which means that the white poo we knew and loved from our childhood (well, 'love' is relative - it was better than treading / falling / being rugby tackled into the sloppy brown stuff) is no more.
Posted By: Clive Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 1:03pm
If only

Attached picture dog.jpg
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 1:12pm
Haha, talking of dog turd you don't see the White dog turd anymore, must of been something in the food confused

oh wow yes, good comment, forgot ther used to be white dry dog turds about when i ws a kid. were have they gone lol
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 18th Sep 2011 2:28pm
I saw some white dog turd about 2 weeks ago for the first time in years. It must be making a come back this season.
Posted By: Tatey Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 19th Sep 2011 5:27am

Several in Harrison Park!
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 19th Sep 2011 7:07am
to quote and old local saying

"wallasey for wreckers
poulton for trees
liscard for the wealthy
seacombe for thieves"

hmmm no mention of birkenhead
Wallasey police station closes at midnight.
Birkenhead police station is open 24/7.

Clearly there is no crime late at night in Wallasey wink
Actually Wallasey Police station is open 24/7 too...it may not be open to the public but there is always policemen going in and out of it..because it's actually the 'Head Office' of Merseyside police..it has the control room in it for the whole of Merseyside. so although the front doors are closed, there is always someone in the building...
Posted By: AlexB Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 19th Sep 2011 9:27am
Originally Posted by jabber

"wallasey for wreckers
poulton for trees
liscard for the wealthy
seacombe for thieves"

Also complete rubbish haha.

Liscard for the wealthy!? Jeeez.

Poulton for trees?

If it's an old local saying, it must be VERY old grin
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 19th Sep 2011 9:45am
Originally Posted by jabber

"wallasey for wreckers
poulton for trees
liscard for the wealthy
seacombe for thieves"

I don't think the word "Nob'ed" had been invented then lol
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 19th Sep 2011 8:25pm
i wish i was a thief, pick your own hours, you are your own boss, tax free, or just become a politician raftl
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 19th Sep 2011 8:41pm
Originally Posted by Spritey_Nikki
because it's actually the 'Head Office' of Merseyside police..it has the control room in it for the whole of Merseyside.

Not being funny but what is this large building in Liverpool for then?. (Merseyside police hq)

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 19th Sep 2011 8:49pm
Originally Posted by KevinFinity
Originally Posted by Spritey_Nikki
because it's actually the 'Head Office' of Merseyside police..it has the control room in it for the whole of Merseyside.

Not being funny but what is this large building in Liverpool for then?. (Merseyside police hq)

[Linked Image]

who says " crime does't pay " tell all them cops on overtime when it all went off in Tottenham
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 28th Sep 2011 3:22pm

I don`t paint all residents with the same sponge at all bert, a vast amounty of crime originates from that area and you know it.
You just don`t like the fact.

working in crime I;d say the most crime comes from Wallasey in my experience
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Six charged in Wirral burglary crackdown - 28th Sep 2011 3:25pm
Originally Posted by Steve_Wallasey
Wallasey police station closes at midnight.
Birkenhead police station is open 24/7.

Clearly there is no crime late at night in Wallasey wink

Birkenheads shutting and relocating the all night cop shop to Upton I believe?

finally a great idea
© Wirral-Wikiwirral