Forums
Posted By: sarahdavo Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 5:44pm
Popped into netto in seacombe today, a lot of the freezers have covers over them. they are supposed to be closing on 30th september, i assume if the stock they have left lasts that long, and hey presto we are getting a morrisons, according to the girl on the till. so that can,t be bad. my mums usually goinhg to morrisons in westkirby, she says they have lots of choice.

sassy xx
Posted By: free_spirit Re: Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 6:04pm
Originally Posted by sarahdavo
Popped into netto in seacombe today, a lot of the freezers have covers over them. they are supposed to be closing on 30th september, i assume if the stock they have left lasts that long, and hey presto we are getting a morrisons, according to the girl on the till. so that can,t be bad. my mums usually goinhg to morrisons in westkirby, she says they have lots of choice.

sassy xx

if your mum likes west kirby morrisons
she'll LOVE new brighton with the market place etc,,way better than west kirby, which is quite a small one...
new brighton is also gonna have peacocks childrens clothes in store..it'll more like belle vale
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 6:05pm
i think asda have bought out all the nettos. I was under the impression that it was going to be an Asda MiniMart. Like the one in the north end

Morrisons fresh food is brilliant so i hope its true
Posted By: free_spirit Re: Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 6:19pm
asda cannot open so near to a tesco..so it can't be an asda.
Posted By: The_Monk Re: Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 6:32pm
strange to open a morrisons so close to new brighton when all they have ever had is the west kirby one.
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 6:55pm
I must admit i was quite taken abake when the girl on the checkout said it was going to be morrisons. asda already own the shop, but it,s not going to be anything to do with asda. so lets hope the check out girl is in the know smile
Posted By: 1971efc Re: Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 8:30pm
Originally Posted by free_spirit
asda cannot open so near to a tesco..so it can't be an asda.
yes there is an asda supermarket in north end birkenhead at the old netto site,, i popped in there for milk on way home from work today,, cashpoint not working yet though
Posted By: happy Re: Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 8:34pm
it will be an asda when i went to asda interview they said that they had bought all the netto's
Posted By: happy Re: Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 8:37pm
i sound bit stupid but how do i start a new topic? im lookin for kids join my sons tem so need do an advert thing haha
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 8:43pm
It wont be an Asda Happy. If you have a google there were three netto stores that would not become Asdas, Seacombe being one of them.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 8:45pm
Originally Posted by happy
i sound bit stupid but how do i start a new topic? im lookin for kids join my sons tem so need do an advert thing haha
Sports forum-topic options-new topic.
Near top of the page smile
Posted By: happy Re: Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 8:50pm
thank u smile
Posted By: happy Re: Morrisons seacombe - 6th Sep 2011 8:52pm
cant do it still when i click on forum nothin happens just goes to home page
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Morrisons seacombe - 7th Sep 2011 9:36am
Originally Posted by happy
cant do it still when i click on forum nothin happens just goes to home page

Click Here
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Morrisons seacombe - 7th Sep 2011 9:38am
Most of the supermarkets are expanding quite aggressively at the moment, I predict this will continue for around the next 3 or 4 years and then we will reach saturation.

It's a shame for the small local corner shop type places as they just won't be able to compete.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral