Forums
Posted By: Volly Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 9:14am
My god, what is the world coming to?
Some sick individuals about eh?

http://www.juicefm.com/news?id=32892

A man from Liverpool has been charged following a brutal attack in which a man's face was bitten off.

The victim, 31, had both ears ripped off, his nose torn away from his face, and his upper lip bitten off during a brawl outside the Funky Box club on Fleet Street in the City Centre. Only one ear was recovered at the scene.

This happened at 6.20am on Saturday - CCTV footage shows the attacker reigning blows on the man while he is lying on the floor, and then eating away at his face in an attack police say resembled “a lion wrenching the flesh from a gazelle".

Licensing officer, PC Stuart Moore said:

"It is horrific, sickening and it is almost barbaric what takes place.

"The footage shows a fight between two males. The victim and the assailant could be seen brawling in the street. Both males fall to the floor and there's a struggle.

"A second male appears to be protecting the people involved to make sure the fight continues and the assailant starts reigning blows.

"There are nine consecutive punches while he lies on the floor.

"The assailant can be seen to place his head down by the victim. He starts eating away at his face and his head.

"The male has had his two ears bitten off, part of his nose bitten off and half of his lip bitten off.

"The attack reminded me of a lion wrenching the flesh off a gazelle."

The attacker then fled the scene onto Bold Street where he cleaned the blood off himself and escaped.

The club has had it's license revoked on the advice of police and remains closed.

Laurence Richard McGinn, aged 28, of Sherry Court, Sefton Park (L17), appeared before Liverpool City Magistrates Court on Monday. He was remanded in custody to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on November 28.

A second man, aged 27, from the Toxteth area (L8) of Liverpool, was also arrested in connection with the assault and is currently on police bail pending further enquiries.
off topic i know , but i went from the thread about " the Red Hot Place " in Liscard , to this ..weird
wtf!?

also on the bbc website
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-14645077
Sick, just sick.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 9:24am
This is incredible.

People don't just have a scrap anymore, they bite each others face off.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 9:24am
Hopefully he'll get his just desserts, sorry I'll get my coat seeyu

Seriously though, here's one that should get 30 years.
What? Wow that is, well, unbelievable.

"almost barbaric"

Pretty sure that is barbaric. Its sadistic ... like this that shows how far we havent come as a species.

Thats worse than kicking someone when they are down.

Scumbags, just scumbags.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 9:32am
Sounds like something fro
The days of ogrish.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 9:34am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

The days of ogrish.

Liveleak just isn't the same!

Rotten.com is still there though.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 9:38am
Originally Posted by Nobody
Originally Posted by _Ste_

The days of ogrish.

Liveleak just isn't the same!

Rotten.com is still there though.

Uncover reality is the new ogrish.
what go's through peoples minds when they do something like this? definitely a lifer, ... bag!
i used to love ogrish, it really set me up for the day! if i wasn't on it i'd be quite happy
Originally Posted by bert1

Seriously though, here's one that should get 30 years.

If it had been a dog, that had chewed his face off, they'd have shot it!
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 10:13am
This is incredible.

This is hardly true is it! It's a one off occasion!
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 12:17pm
Absolute Animal, what pocesses people to act like that, needs putting down
Madness he wont get any sh/t inside either for fear of him doing the same thing to other inmates.If he is that barbaric he will probably end up king of the wing if you know what i mean .I think he should be locked up in a real looney bin. He is sick and his friend is as bad
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 9:38pm
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
Madness he wont get any sh/t inside either for fear of him doing the same thing to other inmates.If he is that barbaric he will probably end up king of the wing if you know what i mean .I think he should be locked up in a real looney bin. He is sick and his friend is as bad

LOL it doesn`t work like that, this guy is nothing in there.
I beg to differ Ste
Sounds like a horror movie!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 9:46pm
yer like Ste said, it's doesn't work like that, they will want to go after him to show he's a nobody to them, it's like take him out move up the ladder.
I bet he is sharpening his teeth right now ,either way there can`t be many as sick as him, Ah that`s what they should do when he get`s banged up remove his teeth first
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
I bet he is sharpening his teeth right now ,either way there can`t be many as sick as him, Ah that`s what they should do when he get`s banged up remove his teeth first
Do you think that will stop him?
Lock him in a cage with a pack of hungry dogs.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 10:13pm
Put him in with Michael Peterson A.K.A Charles Bronson.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 10:19pm
Originally Posted by 8Bitguy
Put him in with Michael Peterson A.K.A Charles Bronson.

Be cruel to leave such a burden on charley, feed him to the lions!
Just to put a twist on this topic, (which yes, is awful) but what if the man eating the other ones face just discovered the bloke attacking his daughter or beating up some poor OAP? The whole fight wouldn't seem quite as bad then would it? I'm not suggesting we all eat each others faces when we get pissed off but I know if it came to light that the one being eaten was a complete barstard and caught in some horrific deviant act, then maybe I'd not be so horrified or repulsed at what occurred.

I'm just saying, that's all.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 11:01pm
Speaking of ogrish, there was a pretty famous set on there of a guy that had cut his own face off and fed it to his dog. He was high on pcp or something so didn't feel a thing and because of the damage he did to the nerves when he woke up the next morning his face was just gone.

I bring it up because I wonder if this guy was on something as well?
Maybe I'm just a bit old fashioned ...but what drives someone to be out in town at 6.30 in the fricking morning? Drugs.... thats what!

Why are clubs given licences to be open til stupid o'clock in the morning when we all know that folk can't drink for that many hours without having class A's to straighten them up a few times a night - what do class A's cause - TROUBLE

Paranoia, violent outbursts ....a whole array of mind altering episodes

Someone I know (17 yrs old) was jumped in Liverpool last week and hospitalised, he claimed that it was a random attack but it turns out that it was mates of his who battered him for fun while high on methadrone frown

Anyway this old lady has said her piece and many will probably disagree but d'ya know what - I know I'm right laugh
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 11:03pm
Originally Posted by ex0__
Speaking of ogrish, there was a pretty famous set on there of a guy that had cut his own face off and fed it to his dog. He was high on pcp or something so didn't feel a thing and because of the damage he did to the nerves when he woke up the next morning his face was just gone.

I bring it up because I wonder if this guy was on something as well?

Sounds like something from hannibal.
Posted By: Wench Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 11:06pm
Originally Posted by Chorizo
This is incredible.

I remember someone having something (ear or tip of nose) bitten off in a club opposite Bebington Station (it was upstairs on the corner) many years ago and someone having something similar done to them in one of the clubs in Birkenhead a few years back so I'd disagree that it's a one off.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 11:07pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Sounds like something from hannibal.

Nah nothing like that, he used bits of broken mirror. He did survive though, can google it. 'man cuts face off'.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 11:08pm
ooo no thanks, I just watched saw7, thats enough blood and guts for me tonight!
I hope I never go down the road of accepting or excusing such a repulsive act as this. We demean our selves as human beings to even contemplate an excuse for this "things" actions.
I remember that incident Wench! And I can think of a few more but never have I heard of someone going back for more - usually it would be a spare of the moment bite I would imagine during a fight but this guy must have been sparked out for the assailant to have bitten off his nose lips and both ears!?

What a freak! Normal human beings do not behave in this way
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 24th Aug 2011 11:27pm
Originally Posted by Wench
This is incredible.

I remember someone having something (ear or tip of nose) bitten off in a club opposite Bebington Station (it was upstairs on the corner) many years ago and someone having something similar done to them in one of the clubs in Birkenhead a few years back so I'd disagree that it's a one off.

That'll be the primrose, I was there the last night it was open, I remember having to get the train home at 11ish. after one stop (to port sunlight I remembered that I had left my cap, so I got off and walked back to beb only to be met with 10 or more police cars with dogs etc etc as there was a random braul between the doormen and the local scallies. My friend alex was bottled by a girl caled Bev brennan. Got me cap back though!
Originally Posted by amaterasu
Maybe I'm just a bit old fashioned ...but what drives someone to be out in town at 6.30 in the fricking morning? Drugs.... thats what!

I would have to disagree cos I used to go out from 10pm till 6.30am every week for about four months and have never taken drugs tease Getting the train back instead of a taxi and spending extra time with my then-boyfriend (we were both busy every other day...) was what drove me to be out till 6.30!
Wasn't 24 hour drinking the the government's way of curbing alchohol fuelled violence at kicking out time.
They introduced 24 hour licensing then can't understand why people drink too much - no
Tombraider ,It`s the fact that he ate some one`s face, i find sick ,removing his teeth will stop him doing that again ,So yes i think it will stop him .
Originally Posted by Wench
This is incredible.

Yes ok it's not a one off buys it's hardly a regular occurance. You hear of people biting off body parts on a weekly, monthly or even yearly basis.

I have heard that I worked in the same place as this animal and it does make you think.
The club that this incident was related to (Funky Box) has had its licence permanently revoked as this was the last of 29 reported incidents.

14 of the 29 incidents were related to door staff, which appears to have been contracted - I hope the relevant SIA licences have also be revoked.

SOURCE
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Man has face bitten off in Liverpool ........ - 21st Sep 2011 3:06am
I don't think they will appeal by the sounds of it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral