Forums
Posted By: consho MAN CHARGED WITH MURDER OF BRETT FLOUNROY - 21st Jul 2011 6:37am
mersey magazine this morning

A man has been charged with the double murder of Brett Flournoy and David Griffiths.

25 year old Thomas Haigh from Huddersfield has been remanded in custody to appear at Bodmin Magistrates court later today

www.merseymagazine.co.uk
This is so sad thumbsdown can't even begin to imagine what their families are going through

RIP to both men xox
Posted By: Snickas Re: MAN CHARGED WITH MURDER OF BRETT FLOUNROY - 21st Jul 2011 7:39am
[Linked Image] to both men.

I'm glad the police have acted so promptly and have arrested someone.

Thoughts & prayers to the families xxx
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: MAN CHARGED WITH MURDER OF BRETT FLOUNROY - 21st Jul 2011 7:54am
R.I.P to both men xxxxx
My thoughts and love gose out to each of there families xxx
Posted By: consho Re: MAN CHARGED WITH MURDER OF BRETT FLOUNROY - 21st Jul 2011 12:11pm
A 25-year-old man made no plea when he appeared in court this morning charged with the murder of two men whose bodies were found buried on farmland in Cornwall last Friday.

Thomas Haigh, was arrested after an armed police swoop in Huddersfield on Wednesday and today he appeared at Bodmin Magistrates Court charged with the double murder, one of the victims being Wirral boxer Brett Flounroy

He was remanded in custody to appear at Truro Crown Court tomorrow along with a second man, Ross Stone of Trenance Downs, near St Austell, who has already been charged with disposing of a corpse to obstruct a coroner

www.merseymagazine.co.uk
© Wirral-Wikiwirral