Forums
Posted By: chriskay Merseyrail problem? - 3rd Jun 2011 3:39pm
Was on Chester station today, waiting for my train back to Shrewsbury. I was there 1/2 hour & in that time, no Merseyrail train arrived. There were huge crowds on the platform.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Merseyrail problem? - 3rd Jun 2011 5:17pm
My best guess would be, wrong type of snow, please bear in mind i might be wrong.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Merseyrail problem? - 3rd Jun 2011 5:20pm
Originally Posted by bert1
My best guess would be, wrong type of snow, please bear in mind i might be wrong.

Don't be silly. It was leaves on the lines...underground.
Posted By: PhilH Re: Merseyrail problem? - 3rd Jun 2011 5:29pm
Technical problems so they said over the tannoy in james street station.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Merseyrail problem? - 3rd Jun 2011 8:22pm
"Technical problems" ie. who forgot to put 50p in the meter again!
Posted By: Historybook Re: Merseyrail problem? - 3rd Jun 2011 8:33pm
My wife was stuck on the platform in Liverpool for ages, which was not all bad as i had an extra hours peace !.
Posted By: zippy49 Re: Merseyrail problem? - 4th Jun 2011 11:39am
ELLESMERE PORT ,WESTKIRBY, NEW BRIGHTON and also WREXHAM where all running late yesterday
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Merseyrail problem? - 4th Jun 2011 1:44pm
Went to wrexham to watch the rugby Crusders v warrington wolves.and they said that they have lost the driver..
Posted By: Headcoat_TheMrs Re: Merseyrail problem? - 4th Jun 2011 3:15pm
If it's any help, they will refund your ticket if you are over 30mins late, just keep your ticket and write to them, a month later you will get vouches as a refund. I used to do every couple of weeks on the Wirral to Chester when they were ever 30mins, because if they missed one meant you was 30mins late. Can't do it now they are every 15 mins though.

If everyone on the train claimed they would certainly make sure they were 100% efficient.
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: Merseyrail problem? - 4th Jun 2011 4:36pm
All ok today, just changed at Chester for the Wirral train.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral