Forums
Posted By: cathie Body Found birkenhead - 20th May 2011 10:02pm
My friend has posted on FB about a body found in a disused car wash next to the Cock & Pullit pub (the old Royal) top of Carlton Road....anyone heard anything else?
Posted By: cezza Re: Body Found birkenhead - 20th May 2011 10:29pm
yeah heard the same thing,apparently it was a suicide and he had been missing since yesterday,reading an earlier thread on here i hope this isnt the same person...... very sad
Posted By: Volly Re: Body Found birkenhead - 21st May 2011 12:47am
hope it's nothing to do with this :

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/520950/Missing_have_you_seen_this_man.html

very sad for the family either way.

my thoughts are with them
Posted By: rocks Re: Body Found birkenhead - 21st May 2011 6:53am
poor family!! your heart has to go out to them!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Body Found birkenhead - 21st May 2011 10:47am
There is a candle lit in the yard. Very said rip.

anyone know who Owens the yard??
Posted By: cooldarls Re: Body Found birkenhead - 21st May 2011 10:50am
feel so sorry for the family, your heart defo goes out to them
Posted By: Boyzonegirl Re: Body Found birkenhead - 21st May 2011 1:04pm
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...to-have-been-found-dead-100252-28738111/

just found this in the Echo, looks like it was the same guy they where looking for earlier in the link.

So sad my heart goes out to the family
Posted By: lyndylou Re: Body Found birkenhead - 21st May 2011 2:32pm
Yes it is the the same guy that was missing on thursday night, so sad, he used to come in the Royal, now the cock and pullit, i live over the road, it was so upsetting last night,i feel so sad for his family and friends, one of the lads drinking in the pub[ hes about 24yrs old] found the body, must have been a shock for him aswell, very very sad
Posted By: lyndylou Re: Body Found birkenhead - 21st May 2011 2:33pm
The council now owns the yard that used to be the car wash,
Posted By: satans_gate Re: Body Found birkenhead - 21st May 2011 4:35pm
omg first time on here and ive just read this. i will say a little prayer for him and and family rip
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Body Found birkenhead - 23rd May 2011 5:19pm
Update: Police name man found dead in street

POLICE have confirmed that a man found dead in Birkenhead on Friday night is eminent university professor Noel Sheehy.

Professor Sheehy, aged 56, from Prenton was last seen by his family at around 6.30am. He was reported missing later that day at around 7pm.

His body was found in Woodchurch Road, Birkenhead on Friday night by a member of the public and formally identified by next of kin over the weekend.

A post mortem examination to establish a cause of death is yet to be carried out.

A Merseyside Police spokesman said the death was not being treated as suspicious and the coroner has been informed.

Professor Sheehy was a Professor of Psychology at Liverpool John Moores University, and President Elect of the British Psychological Society.

Professor Andy Tattersall, LJMU director of the school of natural sciences and psychology: "We are deeply saddened to hear this news. Noel was a valued staff member and our thoughts are with his family."

THE GLOBE
Posted By: Jule71 Re: Body Found birkenhead - 8th Jun 2011 10:53am
My thoughts go out to his family ... RIP <3
Posted By: Wheels Re: Body Found birkenhead - 8th Jun 2011 11:24am
frown rip
© Wirral-Wikiwirral