Forums
Posted By: dizdazdoz Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 12:29pm
Ok will not put the name on this site as not wanting to get anyone in trouble. I just want to say I have this on my facebook and am unsure on whether this is totally correct. Link

If this needs removing as I am unsure if this is ok then please do, I have not named the person here for the legal issues involved but am unsure on links.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 12:46pm
Just reading through his history, it is clear enough to me that the ££££££ spent on correcting his evil behavior has not been succesful and infact has been an insult to the parents of jamie and all involved.

Its just one big joke.
Posted By: darrenl Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 1:03pm
the site it is on is a official site,there has been a banning order lifted to allow them to show this information,about time too!!!!!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 1:08pm
Lock him up and throw away the key! The identity being know, means it will cost us another few million to release him into the public again, to give him a new identity (and probably re-constructive facial surgery this time).

Just be done with him!
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 1:17pm
Should never have been let out,he is pure evil.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 2:28pm
Total ....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 5:12pm
..., yes, but clearly ill.

I can't even form an opinion, because I don't understand mental illness.

Posted By: Sanchez Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 5:29pm
Originally Posted by Nobody
..., yes, but clearly ill.

I can't even form an opinion, because I don't understand mental illness.

Simples, if they acting out of the ordinary then they are bonkers! A bit like the wiki population raftl
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 5:34pm
Hes had his chance and blown it - lock him up and throw away they key!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 5:45pm
Is that site 'official' or just a 'fan site'?
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 5:53pm
I'm confused - the person in the pizza pictures doesn't look like the same person who is supposedly Jon Venables?

I think if it is him, it does not make sense why he was allowed out into the community. Its like allowing inmates of Rampton or Parkhurst etc to wander into the community.

He is clearly a predator and should be treated as such.

Lock up and throw away the key is easy to say, but that almost insinuates lock up and forget about him. But he should never be forgotten about.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 5:56pm
Originally Posted by DavidB

It's an official site Dave.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 6:08pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

It's an official site Dave.

the chris site is a very good site. esp for naming kiddie fiddlers, there is some very good reading on it and also some very good links.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 6:12pm

The CHRIS site isn't just for Venables, it lists all known paedophiles/persons connected of crimes against children. Anyone can submit a name but details are checked with police and other agencies before listing to prevent abuse from "friends" or disgruntled ex's

The site isn't just a "list" it also has links for children in trouble, it gives advice to parents on how to spot the signs that their child might be at risk. There are a lot of cases on there, comments on certain Judges and their "unique" way of dealing with offenders, some of this can make for interesting and informative reading.
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 6:19pm
Are they real kiddie fiddlers, eg been done for it, and not just say someone who pissed you off so you put there pic on here to get your own back, if you understand what I mean.

like MissGuided I'm confused - the person in the pizza pictures doesn't look like the same person who is supposedly Jon Venables?

sorry I didn't see doc's post, thanks dr
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 7:57pm
Hello TheDR what is the CHRIS site? Ihave never heard of it But having kids of my own i wouldnt mind a nosey on that site thanks june
Posted By: TheDr Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 8:03pm
Children
Have
Rights
In
Society

CHRIS website

Posted By: Capt_America Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 8:51pm
You can search to see if there are any "repatriated" offenders in your area.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 1st May 2011 11:31pm
not just people who have been let out, most go on once they've been charged.

this is also a helpful site... CLICKY CLICK and we're local. run by volunteers.
Posted By: kezzbag Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 2nd May 2011 1:19am
The guy in 1st pic doesn`t look like evilfkinscumbagwannariphisbollocksoff. Guy in pizza pics does tho. Scares me as a mum to know that these `ppl` roam among us. Thank goodness for sites like CHRIS
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 2nd May 2011 1:26am
there's apps on android to find out about these sick peado types not used them so can't say how useful they are.
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 2nd May 2011 10:43pm
can you put people on this list as i do know one he is in jail at the minute!!
please help i want to protect everyone out there
x
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 2nd May 2011 10:44pm
Probably best contacting that website jessika
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 2nd May 2011 10:48pm
okay thankss i do not know any dates just that hes been charged withh itt :s but hes told me he took the wrap for someone so thats why im a bit iffy aboutt doing itt as he wont tell me the truth and his sex offender officer cant tell me anything frown x
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 2nd May 2011 10:55pm
if you can message me with as many of his details i'll see what i can find out for you.

trust me though people don't take the rap for others on charges relating to child abuse.
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 2nd May 2011 11:04pm
p'm senttt smile
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 2nd May 2011 11:14pm
That site doesn't check reported people with police, they aren't affilated with police in any way. I'm pretty sure the police aren't allowed to confirm details like the ones listed on 'profiles' on that site.

Bearing in mind that the bloke running the site is a vigilante that simply lists names of people that get reported to him and then rips the details off news websites that report what they were arrested for.

There's more than one of these sites around as well, they shouldn't be supported =/
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 12:41am
Originally Posted by ex0__
That site doesn't check reported people with police, they aren't affilated with police in any way. I'm pretty sure the police aren't allowed to confirm details like the ones listed on 'profiles' on that site.

Bearing in mind that the bloke running the site is a vigilante that simply lists names of people that get reported to him and then rips the details off news websites that report what they were arrested for.

There's more than one of these sites around as well, they shouldn't be supported =/

the police can and will confirm details of people who have been charged, it's mostly done through the press office.
you can also check details through the courts as once someone has been charged in open court it's then public knowledge.

to say that chris who runs the site is a vigilante is a bit harsh, there is a hell of a lot of information on the site to help people who have suffered sexual abuse.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 1:16am
Originally Posted by mrhanky
the police can and will confirm details of people who have been charged, it's mostly done through the press office.
you can also check details through the courts as once someone has been charged in open court it's then public knowledge.

to say that chris who runs the site is a vigilante is a bit harsh, there is a hell of a lot of information on the site to help people who have suffered sexual abuse.

There sure is, its good info too. None of it is written by him though, it's leached from other sites which he doesn't give credit for.

And the guy himself is the definition of a vigilante. He's even said as much on youtube interviews - a self labelled 'peado-hunter'. This is the same guy that has convictions for affray and some other conviction that I can't find info on atm.

No good can come from him posting the locations of people on the sex offenders register. Especially because the sex offender register as a whole is completely fubar. It does nothing but encourage vigilantism and violence.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 1:39am
It does nothing but encourage vigilantism and violence.

And discourages people from committing sex offences!!!
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 1:46am
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
It does nothing but encourage vigilantism and violence.

And discourages people from committing sex offences!!!

It does? What makes you say that? The most retarded things can result in people landing on the sex offender register - there's been hundreds of people placed on it that were never convicted of any crime at all.

The SOR, by the way, has never been shown to make society safer. Not only that but there's been incidents where peoples info being posted online has lead to them being murdered for showing on an online sex offender register.

Which explains why the SOR is not accessable by the public in this country.

tl;dr bad website ran by a lamer
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 2:51am
CHRIS only publicizes public information. Are those that are against CHRIS saying that the information shouldn't be public?
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 7:10am
Absolutely. The public has no reason or need to know. That's why the information isn't provided by the government in the first place. There's nothing to gain by knowing the location of people that are registered on the SOR.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 7:39am
sex offenders deserve everything they get...before sites like this , there was mistaken identity and wrongful convictions , so no blame can be attached to the C.H.R.I.S site , and i think everyone has the right to know if there is a dangerous predator living next door. lets stop putting the rights of criminals before the rights of law abiding citizens...
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 7:47am
Ah but therein lies the problem. Loads of the peope on the SOR aren't a danger to the public, that's why they aren't in jail. Loads of them haven't been commited of crimes and loads of them have been commited of stupid crimes just to stop people sueing.

I'm not saying that people on that register should remain anonymous, just that they shouldn't be listed in some huge macabre database for paranoid parents. Will it honestly change your life knowing how many people in say a 2mile radius are on the SOR? Perhaps it could be argued that it's valid information if you're looking to move to a new neighbourhood or whatever, I suppose it could be counted into crime statistics. Short of that, would your life change if there was someone living in your street that was on the SOR? Would your kids never set foot outside again without supervision?

Funny, there was no register around when I was a kid and I survived. So did .. everyone I ever knew when I was younger. smile
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 8:14am
i think the fact that some of these perverts aren't in jail is more to do with the fact that they come up before " sympathetic" or " like minded" judges than anything else.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 8:25am
and your " smiley" on the end of your last sentence disturbs me . i knew of incidents growing up of sex assaults on women and kids... and even worse.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 8:57am
Originally Posted by Toffeenose
i think the fact that some of these perverts aren't in jail is more to do with the fact that they come up before " sympathetic" or " like minded" judges than anything else.

Nice speculation. I mean it's somewhat far fetched, but I guess it's possible that those HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people aren't in jail because they've all come across the same one or two judges that happen to be fellow perverts... the more rational amongst us might be persuaded to think that just because they are on the SOR (which is largely useless) does not mean they are a threat to society. But I guess I can see where you're coming from.

Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 10:00am
did you not notice the word " some "
Posted By: Helles Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 12:34pm
I'm not going to comment on Venables. I do agree that people are put on the sex offenders register too easily though and some people should be careful what they wish for.

How many "lads" have dropped their trousers and done a mooney? Should they be on the sex offenders register? What's the difference between doing that and flashing?

A true for example for you. My nephew lives in Yorkshire. Eighteen year old and out with his mates for a few pints in a club. As young lads do they got silly and dared my nephew to pinch a girl on the bum. Being a bit thick and drunk, he did. She turned around and belted him one. Fair enough. Her boyfriend then came over and battered him. He was thrown out of the club and then the police got him and he was charged with sexual assault, thrown into a cell without medical attention despite being bloody and battered and then interviewed. He was told it was best to hold your hands up and admit it. Having no criminal record nor any trouble with the police he accepted what they said because he just wanted to get out of there. He waived his right to a solicitor because they police said it would only delay things and he could be there all night. They knew full well if he had one, a solicitor would have tied them in knots and had it thrown out. No solicitor, nice confession, job done.

Went to court and he was given so many hundred hours of community service and put on the sex offenders register. This for what is virtually a national pastime in countries like Italy.

Thankfully once reported in the local press there was outcry and he was removed from the register. Should never have gone on it in the first place, or should he?
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 3rd May 2011 2:02pm
I'm not quite sure why the S.O.R is even being mentioned , the original link was about the C.H.R.I.S. site.I havent looked at the whole site ,but i cant find any stories of lads mooning , or pinchin girls bums.It seems to me , that its the ... of the earth , the persistent , predatory , sex offenders that are highlighted , and their sympathisers , and i dont see any harm in highlighting these people . If these people want to engage in activities , that the general population find repulsive , then they have to expect whatever comes their way , whether it be a prison sentence , a brick through their window or worse ...
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 4th May 2011 4:36pm
He's getting a new i.d!! Saw on sky news website. Grrr
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 4th May 2011 8:43pm
He sure is.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 4th May 2011 9:23pm
How much is this going to cost? New birth certificate, N.I no, passport.
People re-training him, to learn 28 years of a totally fabricated history!! Following the other lie of a life, he was living?
Can't see it 'working' myself!!!
Posted By: jenscho Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 4th May 2011 9:35pm
Absolutely. The public has no reason or need to know. That's why the information isn't provided by the government in the first place. There's nothing to gain by knowing the location of people that are registered on the SOR.

You reckon that the government only withhold information coz we, the public, don't need to know it?! There is all sorts of stuff hidden by the government that we need to know but we will never find out!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Venables rumours or fiction? - 5th May 2011 4:25pm
http://danmeah.co.uk/2011/05/04/jon-venables-aka-paul-jon-williams
© Wirral-Wikiwirral