Forums
Posted By: Wench Appeal to trace men in CCTV image in Nelson attack - 6th Apr 2011 10:23am
Merseyside Police have released images of 4 men that they wish to speak to in relation to a serious assault that occurred in the early hours of 18th March.

Officers were called to the Nelson pub, just after midnight, to reports of a large scale disturbance. When officers attended they found a 38-year-old local man had suffered a serious head injury and injury to his eye. He was taken to hospital and continues to be treated for his injuries.

Following the incident, the scene was cordoned off for forensic enquiries and CCTV has been examined.

Detective Constable Nick Moore said: "This was a particularly nasty attack, which has left the victim with permanent injuries as a result.

"This is a very busy pub and I'm sure that if you were there on the night of this incident, you would remember this vicious assault. I would like to appeal to anyone who was in the pub that night or anyone who has any information about this assault to come forward.

"We are particularly keen to trace the men in the CCTV images as they may have information that could assist with our enquiries."

Anyone who witnessed this attack or who has any information is asked to contact Wirral CID on 0151 777 2265 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 11.

source

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Appeal to trace men in CCTV image in Nelson attack - 6th Apr 2011 10:46am
Ah, trouble is getting closer and closer to my area! F**k off back where you came from you idiots!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Appeal to trace men in CCTV image in Nelson attack - 6th Apr 2011 11:37am
Made the pics a bit bigger..
Where is the pic of the 4th person....??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Appeal to trace men in CCTV image in Nelson attack - 6th Apr 2011 11:57am
Originally Posted by 2005wireman
Where is the pic of the 4th person....??

There's only three of the four available on the merseyside police site.
Is that the Nelson near Trafalgar Road?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral