Forums
Posted By: Anonymous West Kirby beach cordoned off - explosive device - 29th Mar 2011 4:18pm
BREAKING NEWS: West Kirby beach cordoned off after explosive device found
4:23pm Tuesday 29th March 2011

Print Email Share Comments(0)

AN EXPLOSIVE device was found on West Kirby beach this afternoon.

Emergency services were called to the scene at around 2.20pm and the area between Red Rocks and Riversdale Road is cordoned off.

Part of the nearby Royal Liverpool Golf Course was also closed as a precaution.

Police say the bomb disposal team are currently en-route to the incident.

A police spokeswoman said: “We can confirm that an explosive device has been found on West Kirby beach.

"However, it is too early to know further details on it.”

It is understood the explosive is likley to be from the Second World War.

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/8...rdoned_off_after_explosive_device_found/
It's been happening quite regularly lately, the BIG moon has been pulling things ashore that were once deep at sea, the appear all the time.
There's been a few lately up and down the country,some washed up with the high tide and super moon.
Al Queda on jollies tour i reckon
Posted By: Anonymous Re: West Kirby beach cordoned off - explosive device - 29th Mar 2011 5:20pm
Obviously I meant beach in my topic title!!
Was on to that Al, they could never cordon off all the beack in West Kirby
If it's not gone off in the last 70 years I recon it's a dud!
True Stuey never know though mate [Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: West Kirby beach cordoned off - explosive device - 29th Mar 2011 5:43pm
Originally Posted by Nelzy84
Was on to that Al, they could never cordon off all the beack in West Kirby

grin - Very good mate, very good.
Cheers son, i try lid thats all i can say
Posted By: Anonymous Re: West Kirby beach cordoned off - explosive device - 29th Mar 2011 5:46pm
You're learning, stick with me and your wit will come on leaps and bounds!
Hahaha tis a skill lid, however you forget i too had nelly woo and Dun crew wrapped, peace out fo sho smile

Posted By: Anonymous Re: West Kirby beach cordoned off - explosive device - 29th Mar 2011 5:58pm
Hahaha tis a skill lid, however you forget i too had nelly woo and Dun crew wrapped, peace out fo sho smile

I'll take your nelly woo and dun crew and raise you both Briars and Stalker, the latter being a tough cookie to crack!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: West Kirby beach cordoned off - explosive device - 29th Mar 2011 6:07pm
Will you two speak English proper, like what I do!

Thank you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: West Kirby beach cordoned off - explosive device - 29th Mar 2011 6:09pm
I always speak proper England, Croc!
ERRRRRR! point taken but in my favour i did blag Briars to get back in 6th form, he said yes only to let Family Guy inherit the problem as Briars was leaving that year,not soft,Stalker you got me on the barstard hated me, however it was a mutal feeling.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: West Kirby beach cordoned off - explosive device - 29th Mar 2011 6:13pm
can we keep on topic please guys. wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: West Kirby beach cordoned off - explosive device - 29th Mar 2011 6:13pm
Let't take this into chat lid...
Originally Posted by Alex85
Let't take this into chat lid...

Ok dude tried to reply but said post deleted ?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: West Kirby beach cordoned off - explosive device - 29th Mar 2011 6:28pm
Dunno why?
Was at Morrisons West Kirby today wondered what the fuss was about, maybe it's an old shell that was fired at the wreck of the Arabian Prince during target practice in WW2,nature getting it's own back. laugh
Dont know mate, but its just done it on another thread, wierd ?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: West Kirby beach cordoned off - explosive device - 29th Mar 2011 6:36pm
Dont know mate, but its just done it on another thread, wierd ?

I've made a post in the chat thread, prob a few pages back now.

Can you not reply to it?
cant find it mate but probably down to our p**s poor talk talk connetion
© Wirral-Wikiwirral