Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Thieves raid Wirral Post Office cash machine - 21st Mar 2011 8:52pm
Thieves raid Wirral Post Office cash machine

Thieves broke into a Wirral Post Office and stole a "substantial amount" of money from the cash machine.

Officers were called to the Post Office on Allport Road, Birkenhead, at about 5.20am on Sunday morning after the manager of the shop discovered raiders had broken into the store.

The gang got in at the rear of the building then forced open the cash machine.

Detective Inspector Dave McCaughrean made an appeal to readers who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously in the area around the Post Office on Saturday, or in the week leading up to the burglary, to come forward.

He said he believed the burglary may have occurred in the early hours of the morning.

Anyone with information should contact Wirral CID on 0151 777 2265, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

THE GLOBE
where is Allport Road, Birkenhead? smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thieves raid Wirral Post Office cash machine - 21st Mar 2011 9:05pm
I think?? its the one bromborough rail station is on mate.. confused
Originally Posted by _jase_
I think?? its the one bromborough rail station is on mate.. confused
sound mate smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thieves raid Wirral Post Office cash machine - 21st Mar 2011 9:16pm
Allport Road is Bromborough.

Not Birkenhead, well technically.
Originally Posted by Alex85

i thought that mate.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thieves raid Wirral Post Office cash machine - 21st Mar 2011 9:55pm
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL

i thought that mate.

Glad we are both correct tease
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL

i thought that mate.