Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Car hits central reservation of M53 motorway - 15th Mar 2011 3:17pm
Man treated for minor injuries after car hits central reservation of M53 motorway

A MAN was taken to hospital with minor injuries after his car crashed into the central reservation of the M53 motorway this morning.

Lanes two and three of the Chester-bound carriageway were closed for more than an hour following the incident, which took place near junction two, Moreton Spur exit, at around 9.40am and involved a blue Ford Ka.

Police say witnesses saw the car swerve into the central reservation.

THE GLOBE
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car hits central reservation of M53 motorway - 15th Mar 2011 3:20pm
That's a normal thing to do, obviously.
Surely to God it's not that hard to drive in a reasonably straight line............................ unless, of course, you're on your phone or similar
or unless a tyre blew or there was something loose on the carrigeway...
Again! Jesus thats been alot this week on the M53
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car hits central reservation of M53 motorway - 15th Mar 2011 3:41pm
or heart attack.
Originally Posted by JohnLeatherFix
Again! Jesus thats been alot this week on the M53
I was thinking that too John! think
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Car hits central reservation of M53 motorway - 15th Mar 2011 5:31pm
WTF m53 again??????? how??????
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Car hits central reservation of M53 motorway - 15th Mar 2011 7:47pm
withthat
Posted By: DavidB Re: Car hits central reservation of M53 motorway - 15th Mar 2011 7:55pm
Think I'll head down in the morning and drive my car up the embankment.
There was another crash on the 13th, so that's three in a row.
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Car hits central reservation of M53 motorway - 15th Mar 2011 7:55pm
How do you "hit" the central reservation?
The Armco barrier, or Guard Rail that is in the middle of the Central Reservation, well now, maybe...!!!???
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Car hits central reservation of M53 motorway - 15th Mar 2011 7:58pm
[Linked Image] joyride
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Car hits central reservation of M53 motorway - 15th Mar 2011 8:09pm
Originally Posted by Nelzy84
[Linked Image] joyride
Hmmm! Yum! Green beer! Anyone'd think it's St Paddy's day, any day soon...! wink
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Car hits central reservation of M53 motorway - 16th Mar 2011 12:53pm
Nice one CVCVCV

I do believe it's tomorrow, green beers all round but no driving, don't want to do a silly thing like hit a central reservation for no apparant reason
© Wirral-Wikiwirral