Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Appeal following burglary in Prenton - 14th Feb 2011 4:43pm
Witness appeal following burglary in Prenton

Detectives are appealing for witnesses after a Wirral couple were burgled while they slept.

Offenders forced open the front door of the home in Oulton Close, Prenton, while the homeowners - a couple aged in their 30s - slept upstairs.

They stole a pink Dell Inspiron 1525 lap top computer, an Olympus E420 digital camera, a black Wenger Swiss Military watch and cash.

It is not known if the offenders left the scene on foot or in a car but detectives are appealing for anyone who saw or heard anything suspicious in the close between 10.30pm on February 4 and and 5am on February 5 to contact them.

Call Birkenhead CID on 0151 777 2265 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Anyone offered items like this for sale in suspicious circumstances is also urged to call police.

THE GLOBE
Posted By: Teardrop Re: Appeal following burglary in Prenton - 14th Feb 2011 4:49pm
jase just off topic, can't read the red writing on the grey background x could be my eyes sorry 4 the post.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Appeal following burglary in Prenton - 14th Feb 2011 4:55pm
Sorted. wink
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Appeal following burglary in Prenton - 14th Feb 2011 6:17pm
Why are these sadacts allowed to roam our streets?
Also if it happened on the 5th why have they only just put an appeal up now?
Posted By: starakita Re: Appeal following burglary in Prenton - 14th Feb 2011 7:01pm
could be the same ... that done ours and a few others in our area end of last year.
Posted By: DodgyDave Re: Appeal following burglary in Prenton - 15th Feb 2011 2:36pm
I use to live just round the corner from there, ... bags
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Appeal following burglary in Prenton - 15th Feb 2011 5:20pm
Why is there only an appeal after the incident?

There must be more than one burglary on the wirral since Christmas where the occupants were in the house? Some maybe even agrivated, so why does this one make the headlines think
Posted By: starakita Re: Appeal following burglary in Prenton - 15th Feb 2011 5:54pm
I notice theyre only taking stuff they can carry which is what happened in our case they took my bag which isnt that big put you can get alot of stuff in it. They didnt notice our laptop, wouldnt surprise me if it was the same ....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral