Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Police and standard crime scene tape, Manor Rd - 29th Jan 2011 3:53pm
Drove up Manor Road, Wallasey earlier heading towered Liscard. On the left about half way up there is a block of flats. Police van outside and front gardens cordoned off. Larger police unit in the car park of flats.

Any ideas?
Local Police Bar-B-Q ? Maybe it's a "Bring your own Pie evening" ?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police and standard crime scene tape, Manor Rd - 30th Jan 2011 9:07am
There are no flats with a car park on the left hand side apart from the ones at the bottom next to the YMCA.
Do you mean the right (as your heading towards liscard)?
Originally Posted by _Ste_
There are no flats with a car park on the left hand side apart from the ones at the bottom next to the YMCA.

Next to the dentist on the left hand side of the road, heading towards Birkenhead. Retirement apartments I believe?
Apartments on Manor Road
Lefthand of Manor Road heading to Liscard,do you mean?
Hehe yeah, dont know why I put Birkenhead!!!! Brainfart maybe
Well it depends on the route that you prefare to take!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police and standard crime scene tape, Manor Rd - 30th Jan 2011 11:09am
Originally Posted by Hiekel_Essterol
[quote=_Ste_]There are no flats with a car park on the left hand side apart from the ones at the bottom next to the YMCA.

Next to the dentist on the left hand side of the road, heading towards Birkenhead. Retirement apartments I believe?

omg that where my nan is, it's a nursing home.
Wasnt sure whether it was a home or retirement apartments. Either way Im guessing thats where he meant.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Police and standard crime scene tape, Manor Rd - 30th Jan 2011 2:27pm
Definitely on the left hand side, heading towards Liscard.

May have been a retirement home? Wasn't really paying attention to exactly what it was. But it had a car park/driveway to the right hand side.

Originally Posted by Hiekel_Essterol
Hehe yeah, dont know why I put Birkenhead!!!! Brainfart maybe

haha fab ive never heard of that expression befor !brain fart ! lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Police and standard crime scene tape, Manor Rd - 30th Jan 2011 9:12pm
...site of the former Trinity Methodist Church.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral