Forums
Posted By: MrPhil Murder in Brom? - 16th Jan 2011 3:34am
From what the book of face says Brookhurst Ave this has happened.

If so RIP.

If not sorry for the thread.

More details when I recieve or News...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Murder in Brom? - 16th Jan 2011 3:48am
sad news if true, hope its wrong
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Murder in Brom? - 16th Jan 2011 4:15am
2 seperate people I know have both said somethin has happened.

1 was Murder.

Other was "done in"

I do hope it is to.
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Murder in Brom? - 16th Jan 2011 11:51am
on book face last night I was told by someone who lives over the road. 3 marked police cars, unmarked cars, taped of area and men in white bolier suits. Does not sound good whichever is true.

R.I.P
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Murder in Brom? - 16th Jan 2011 1:58pm
Originally Posted by summer01
oh my god not far fro me any udate on this dizazdoz?

No update yet, been looking at facebook to see if my friend updates profile. Will update as soon as I hear something, sure someone else will hear stuff too.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Murder in Brom? - 16th Jan 2011 2:18pm
was it on brookhurst?
Posted By: kimpri Re: Murder in Brom? - 16th Jan 2011 2:50pm
phil,if it was on brookhurst
we would know about it by now
one of our members live on brookhurst
Posted By: chrisimp Re: Murder in Brom? - 16th Jan 2011 3:23pm
It was on Brookhurst Av, Police still there I live two roads away, been past a few times with the dog now out of interest since last night and a cop car has stayed at the house all night/day.

Garden taped off and front door window has been smashed (must have been to gain entrance) by someone?? and Police in white suits are back.

No other news though
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Murder in Brom? - 16th Jan 2011 5:46pm
Nothing surprises me anymore.
Posted By: Christine12 Re: Murder in Brom? - 16th Jan 2011 10:24pm
Road not Ave apparently, a friend of mine tells me.

Nothing has been confirmed but she's heard rumours an 80 year old woman has been stabbed to death. Also, no one is sure whether the murderer got away or was still in the house?? The house is all taped up and a police car has been guarding the house all day. Also mentioned about the front door smashed in too.

What kind of world are we living in now.......?
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Murder in Brom? - 16th Jan 2011 10:45pm
I don;t they;ve been arrested as just been the cistody suite and theres no one in for muder that I could see on the prisoners board which shows what offences they have committed next to their names
Posted By: chrisimp Re: Murder in Brom? - 17th Jan 2011 9:17am
Echo this morning

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...ed-wirral-woman-s-death-100252-27998423/
Posted By: delta6 Re: Murder in Brom? - 17th Jan 2011 3:07pm
not suspicious thank god.
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/8...s_in_death_of_elderly_Bromborough_woman/
Posted By: johncon Re: Murder in Brom? - 17th Jan 2011 7:16pm
Originally Posted by chrisimp
It was on Brookhurst Av, Police still there I live two roads away, been past a few times with the dog now out of interest since last night and a cop car has stayed at the house all night/day.

Garden taped off and front door window has been smashed (must have been to gain entrance) by someone?? and Police in white suits are back.

No other news though
chris dont you know the difference between brookhurst ave and brookhurst road yet !
Posted By: johncon Re: Murder in Brom? - 17th Jan 2011 7:22pm
I live brookhurst ave and we saw an ambulance go past on blues about 8 oclock saturday night but we are used to it as brookhurst ave is a main through route for emergency sevices allways very sad when you here of thing like this especialy so close to home
Posted By: chrisimp Re: Murder in Brom? - 17th Jan 2011 10:25pm
haha Im crap to be fair, I keep sending post to a house number 1 above our own and still dont know my phone number properly been here a year too and lived in Raby Mere before then so not a million miles away! hahaha
© Wirral-Wikiwirral