Forums
Posted By: sarahdavo Police and helicopter liscard road 3pm today - 12th Jan 2011 3:43pm
On my way to collect my little boy from egremont primary school, i passed a large police presence outside the cheepest booze shop on liscard road. There was a helicopter overhead. I asked one of the people whatching what had occured, and they said, that the shop was full of imigrants and they had run away. Obviously i only have the word of the bystander, but there was a large police presence and a helicopter, and the shop had a closed sign on the window of the door. the helicopter could be seen from my front door as i live about 100 yards from the shop in question .

sarah wallasey
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Police and helicopter liscard road 3pm today - 12th Jan 2011 3:47pm
I was woundering what went on. seen them before when i nipped to bhead..
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police and helicopter liscard road 3pm today - 12th Jan 2011 4:12pm
Lol I thought they were watching me speeding shifty
haha , i couldnt resist giving the helicopter a wave, i wonder if they saw me lol
Posted By: sean Re: Police and helicopter liscard road 3pm today - 12th Jan 2011 4:26pm
i seen the chopper. i was fishing by the town hall
It hung around in Oxton very low around that time as well.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Police and helicopter liscard road 3pm today - 12th Jan 2011 5:24pm
Yeah i seen the helicopter aswell around 3.30pm whilst in Birkenhead looked like it was hovering over Balls Road way area.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Police and helicopter liscard road 3pm today - 12th Jan 2011 6:39pm
According to the mother in law, there was a fella on the roof??
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Police and helicopter liscard road 3pm today - 12th Jan 2011 7:51pm
Apparantly, planning to jump off it.
We live on the same block and after working a nightshift was woken by the wife with two coppers at the bedroom door. Bit of a shocker when yer in a deep sleep I can tell you lol. All they wanted to do was look out of the top floor bedroom window saying "There has been an incident at the corner shop but it's nothing to worry about". The rumour amongst the bystanders outside was that there had been a skunk marijuana factory on the premises which was allegedly being sold under the counter. I just hope the shop re-opens soon, it was handy for eleccy and the bread/milk was cheap.
Just taken my little boy to school, and the shutters are down on the cheapest booze express shop on the corner of parkside. So whatever happend yesterday, has obviously had a direct impact on the buissness. as that shop is open every day as a rule.
Ive heard 3 differant storys so far. illegal immigrants on the premesis. a maruwana factory on the premesis, and a man on the roof, so take your pick, the truth will be in that lot somewere. perhaps, illegal imigrants were staying above the shop, growing canabis, and when the police came they got on the roof.

well sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral