Forums
Posted By: inflatablebone Powercut in Bromborough last night - 17th Nov 2010 10:27pm
Haven't seen it mentioned , power went off approx 10.20p.m. for about an hour , all street lights and housing lights off as far as I could see down the road . Ayone hear the reason ?
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Powercut in Bromborough last night - 17th Nov 2010 10:36pm
Ours went of for about 10 seconds, however the street lights were off for a while and it seemed very dark.

I just blamed the new lamp posts they put in a few weeks back
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Powercut in Bromborough last night - 18th Nov 2010 8:35am
Nothing by my better halfs up raeburn
Posted By: starakita Re: Powercut in Bromborough last night - 18th Nov 2010 9:33am
my daughter works at the scottish power call centre and she mentioned the one that happened the other night. she must of had a few calls about it.
Posted By: chiccy Re: Powercut in Bromborough last night - 18th Nov 2010 9:40am
ours went like slow motion for a good few seconds!! xx
actually scared me hehe!
Posted By: johncon Re: Powercut in Bromborough last night - 18th Nov 2010 6:24pm
ours went off about 10.20 dont know how long it was off for gave up and went to bed about 11.30 pain was going round trying to remember what was switched on before the cut so it wouldn,t cause a problem when it came back on
Posted By: uggla Re: Powercut in Bromborough last night - 19th Nov 2010 9:33pm
Was about to post i noticed nothing but now i remember watching something on my girlfriends v+ box on demand and the box froze for about 30 seconds around this time but the lights never went off.

She lives off the A41 near the shopping estate.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral