Forums
Police were called to the house on Hallowe’en after a passer-by reported seeing a door open, and again on Tuesday after a boiler and copper piping were found to be missing.

Peter Mumford, from Blackstone Estate Agents, who is managing the property for Mr Lightburn, arranged to meet officers at the house yesterday.

He said there were chaotic scenes when he arrived in Collin Road at around 1pm.

Mr Mumford said: “I was going there to meet the fingerprint team from the police because of the earlier burglary. When I arrived, they’d just got there and we saw about 10 or 12 youths smashing up the kitchen and the staircase.

“The house was boarded up and they’d taken those from outside, as well as the fireplace and all the fences around the property.”

Mr Lightburn, who owns 10 other houses, added: “I’m appalled that something like this can go on in our society. It looks like a bomb site.”

A spokesman for Merseyside Police said: “When Crime Scene Investigation officers arrived yesterday there were youths in the property, but they ran off.

“We would appeal for anyone with information to call Birkenhead CID on 777 2264 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...-wood-to-make-bonfire-100252-27611399/2/

Little Feckers
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Yobs strip house of wood to make bonfire - 6th Nov 2010 4:33pm
Im surprised they removed the wood to make a bonfire that takes effort. I really thought they would have just set fire to the House.......

Maybe as punishment they should be the Guy at the top of the Bonfire think
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Im surprised they removed the wood to make a bonfire that takes effort. I really thought they would have just set fire to the House.......

OMG this is the house at the back of mine shocked

Posted By: sean Re: Yobs strip house of wood to make bonfire - 6th Nov 2010 6:38pm
bloody ell, when you want help to strip your house out, everyone seems to be busy laugh
Posted By: DavidB Re: Yobs strip house of wood to make bonfire - 8th Nov 2010 3:28pm
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
“When Crime Scene Investigation officers arrived yesterday there were youths in the property, but they ran off.

Did they give chase or not bother? raftl
CSI are not police officers, they are civvies I think.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Yobs strip house of wood to make bonfire - 8th Nov 2010 6:26pm
lol laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral