Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap - 26th Oct 2010 2:34pm
Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap

TWO teenagers from Wirral have been charged with kidnap, false imprisonment and Section 18 wounding.
The 17-year-olds from Birkenhead and Wallasey, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, were charged following an incident at a house in Leasowe involving an 18-year-old man that was reported to officers on Saturday, October 23.

A third 17-year-old youth was also arrested on suspicion of the above offences and has been released on bail pending further enquiries.

Section 18 wounding is grievous bodily harm.

THE GLOBE
Posted By: milie Re: Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap - 27th Oct 2010 10:02am
really hope they get sent down for a long time
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap - 27th Oct 2010 11:42am
Originally Posted by milie
really hope they get sent down for a long time

You know about this yes?

Was this the boiling water incident & the danger field assault?
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap - 27th Oct 2010 3:33pm
Bellends
Posted By: Blondie Re: Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap - 27th Oct 2010 9:33pm
Yes,I also know about this. The young lad is very ill, Sick b*****ds
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap - 27th Oct 2010 9:38pm
I think the law should be changed. If they're old enough to commit such atrocities then they're old enough to be named.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap - 27th Oct 2010 11:05pm
Originally Posted by Rainbow_lfc_x
Yes,I also know about this. The young lad is very ill, Sick b*****ds

What happened ?
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap - 27th Oct 2010 11:51pm
Thos crazy crazy country, 17 = Youth when they break the law, cause a nuisance etc etc etc

17 = man if they work, pay taxes, allowed to father children etc etc etc

At 17 I knew the law FULL STOP, name and shame the b*s*a*d*s, these are not kids being protected but people who by LAW can choose how to live their lives so that makes the responsible.

Hope the victim get's as well as is possible after that, personally I think the b*s*a*d*s should swing.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap - 28th Oct 2010 12:07am
Ok dizdazdo, we all know the name and shame stuff but from what you've said it sounds like you know what happened, so please, enlighten us yes????
smile
Posted By: kermit Re: Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap - 28th Oct 2010 7:21am
They should be named and shamed anyway, if two 10 year old boys can be named why cant a 17 year old
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap - 28th Oct 2010 7:31am
Not a clue who they are or what happened other than reported on here. Just the system in our country drives me potty.
Posted By: milie Re: Wirral teenagers charged with kidnap - 28th Oct 2010 10:45am
the lad was home from the hospital last night
© Wirral-Wikiwirral