Forums
Does anyone know why the police are at the bottom of bidston hill theres quite a big police prescence and a policeman guarding the woods.

I really hope no-ones been hurt but it does seem like an attack or somethin has happened
yerr man just got a pm about this c.i.d. and ambulance on scene?
top end by the water tower!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 13th Oct 2010 8:22pm
This does not sound good. frown
yea didnt look very good to be honest! Fingers crossed whoever is involved isnt too seriuosly hurt. its worrying all these things happenin on yr doorstep
rumor has they found a body
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 13th Oct 2010 9:25pm
Hi, wheres the source of the rumour? Is it word on the street? My God, i hope this isn't true!!
its all over facebook a body found
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 13th Oct 2010 9:36pm
Grim news, indeed.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 13th Oct 2010 10:11pm
Confused...water tower? not boundary rd?
Posted By: kimpri Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 13th Oct 2010 10:26pm
you sure its by the water tower?
i went past the water tower then up bidston rd towards the half way house didn't see any police there,
i came back the same way 1045pm didn't see any police

only seen one police car and that passed me by tranmere rovers
A friend who lives on Boundary Rd more near the water tower says her neighbour found the body. Not sure of gender/age etc
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 14th Oct 2010 7:36am
oshocked so it is true!

Heard about this last night.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 14th Oct 2010 9:32am
Anymore?
any one heard any more about the body found on biddy hill is it true or not
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 14th Oct 2010 5:49pm
Denno what to believe,
Posted By: kimpri Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 14th Oct 2010 5:56pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Denno what to believe, :
wink
hi any more news on body found on biddy hill
I have it from trusted source (friend who happens to be neighbour of person who found it) that a body was found - all gone very quiet
Posted By: raymondo Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 14th Oct 2010 8:25pm
nothing on news could be a load of cack me thinks
Posted By: AR_One Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 14th Oct 2010 9:45pm
I understand that there was a death and it's a suspected suicide.

A relatively young man, very sad.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 14th Oct 2010 10:08pm
Originally Posted by AR_One
I understand that there was a death and it's a suspected suicide.

A relatively young man, very sad.

Roger that - will probably surface in local papers in next day or so. A family is grieving so let's leave it at that, out of respect.
Posted By: raymondo Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 14th Oct 2010 10:09pm
yup i agree sorry
Posted By: Mersey Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 15th Oct 2010 4:46pm
I had 2 lads in my taxi today who said that it was their friends brother who had hung himself there.

Sad news.
my thoughts go out to the family xxx
Posted By: cindi Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 25th Oct 2010 11:11pm
apparently some girl attacked at bidston hill other week! has any one heard anything?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 26th Oct 2010 8:59am
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 26th Oct 2010 9:11am
it's a load of crap made up because it's October.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Body discovered bottom of ford hill Bidston - 7th Apr 2011 3:25pm

Coroner records Wirral student took his own life

A STUDENT who was found dead at a Wirral beauty spot had taken his own life, an inquest heard.

A dog-walker on Bidston Hill discovered the body of Luke Carragher, 23, on the evening of October 13 last year.

Coroner’s officer Donald Johnston said Mr Carragher’s family had become concerned after he failed to attend a doctor’s appointment that afternoon.

He had a history of anxiety and depression.

The hearing at Wallasey Town Hall was told a postmortem carried out by Dr Natalie Meara at Countess of Chester Hospital concluded the cause of death was hanging.

A police investigation showed no suspicious circumstances or any evidence of third-party involvement.

Mr Carragher, a creative writing student at Liverpool John Moores University, lived with his family in St Vincent Road, Prenton.

Wirral Coroner Christopher Johnson said the manner and circumstances of Mr Carragher's death left him in no doubt he took his own life.

For confidential support call the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 or visit a local Samaritans branch, or see www.samaritans.org for details

THE GLOBE
very sad frown
Tragic.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral