Forums
Posted By: Bezzymate Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 11:46am
L'pool Echo today.
Three members of a Wirral band,pleaded guilty to causing £2,295 damage in a vandalism spree in Prenton on Friday August 13th.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 11:54am
What's the name of the band mate?
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 11:55am
Are these the pillocks who sprayed the cars in Prenton Hall road?
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 12:08pm
They are indeed

Graffiti geeks on Friday 13 rampage in Prenton sentenced in Wirral magistrates’ court

Sep 18 2010 by Laura Jones, Liverpool Echo

A GRAFFITI gang caught red-handed as they sprayed dozens of cars and homes were fined more than £2000.

Three members of Wirral band Organ Freeman pleaded guilty to causing £2,295 damage in a vandalism spree in Prenton.

Michael Anderton, 21, of Heather Road, Bebington, Simon Thelwell, 20, of St Oswalds Avenue and Simon Gabriel, 20, of Wharfedale Avenue, both Prenton, appeared at Wirral magistrates court charged with a total of 23 counts of criminal damage between them. Thelwell was also charged with obstructing a police officer.

The court heard on Friday August 13 police were called to Prenton Hall Road to reports of someone spraying ‘13’ on a car. At the scene Gabriel was found with red paint on his hands.

Defending Anderton Sarah Fergusson said: “They all met in Sainsburys, one went one way, one another. They had in mind what they were going to do.

“My client can’t believe the stupidity of being involved in this.”

Defending the others Matt Harvey said: “It was not malicious, it was just the case of a small prank. They thought it would be a bit of an inconvenience at the most. They didn’t realise that it would cause extensive damage.”

He added: “They are not layabouts, they do have ambitions in life.”

Anderton was sentenced to 120 hours unpaid work and £625 fines and costs; Gabriel to 160 hours unpaid work and £1,030 fines and costs and Thelwell to 160 hours unpaid work and £895 fines and costs.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...irral-magistrates-court-100252-27291230/
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 12:09pm
Defending the others Matt Harvey said: “It was not malicious, it was just the case of a small prank. They thought it would be a bit of an inconvenience at the most. They didn’t realise that it would cause extensive damage.”

Are they completely retarded??????
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 12:10pm
He added: “They are not layabouts, they do have ambitions in life.”

Yeah????
Wonder what they are????
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 12:16pm
The solicitor will say any crap to get the best results smile
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 1:17pm
Sorry Ste, didn't have chance to put down full story, but SS has kindly obliged!!!!
We've got to feel sorry for the boys, they only wanted a bit of a LAAARRFFFF!!!!
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 1:23pm
I threw an egg at a bus once and raided cadburys bins. Never went on a rampage tho.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 1:26pm
Has this been officialy reported?
Posted By: philmch Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 2:57pm
This is the "band" in question:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organ-Freeman/114734665238187

String the buggers up I say.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 3:20pm
They seem to be laughing about it.
Bet the poor people who had to pay/sort the damage aren't!!!
Little shits.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 3:27pm
Idiots. They do appear to be gloating. mad
Posted By: Wheels Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 5:44pm
I wouldnt worry, I'm sure justice will be done wink

[Linked Image]

idiots
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 6:01pm
A reckon this was for publicity!
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 7:17pm
Could well be!!!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 7:38pm
I left a message for them. We're all a bit mad at that age, but there's a difference between mad and in control.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 7:44pm
What sound advice,couldn't agree more!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 7:57pm
thumbsup dave. Love the msg
Posted By: Wheels Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:05pm
Organ Freeman We'll probably get off with a hefty fine and some community service or something.
14 August at 14:42 ·

#
Kraig Heymans so i assume it was unlucky for some, as in the people who opened their doors to read "satans big hairy cock" on their ford fiesta?! lolllllllllllll
14 August at 04:23 · 2 people ·

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=105954359461106&id=114734665238187

it very funny isnt it confused
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:21pm
Scumbags. Cant believe they 'advertise' to 'fans'. Its like raoul moat page but obv localised. Duck heads.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:24pm
its gone.
smile
Posted By: Grace Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:31pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Its like raoul moat page but obv localised.

Youre honestly comparing such a minor offense of inconvenience as 'like raoul moat'? Christ, i think some of you act more offended than you should be. looks like theyve got a lot of hours and a huge fine to pay, id say that they're getting what they deserve and they have a right to get on with their lives after making a mistake that a lot of people their age do worse on.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:34pm
Yer, i couldn't get on link either. I agree with you ste-some kind of publicity stunt??! Why not go on 'stage' in a suit made of sausages instead?? Why criminal damage? What does that say about the 'fans?'. I for one will complain to and boycott any publication that advertises these criminals!
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:35pm
Yes I agree,but what gets peoples backs up is that they made fun of it on facebook!!!
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:35pm
Originally Posted by Grace

Youre honestly comparing such a minor offense of inconvenience as 'like raoul moat'? Christ, i think some of you act more offended than you should be. looks like theyve got a lot of hours and a huge fine to pay, id say that they're getting what they deserve and they have a right to get on with their lives after making a mistake that a lot of people their age do worse on.

2 posts - 2 critisms............. Welcome to Wiki

The reference was to the FB page that Raoul Moat's supporters not to his actions
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:39pm

As in the context of idiotic fans supporting an idiotic bands idiotic actions. A f.b page supporting them...
Posted By: Wheels Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:41pm
I cant get on there page or even post on it? have they banned people from joining up to voice an opinion?
Posted By: Grace Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:42pm
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner

2 posts - 2 critisms............. Welcome to Wiki

The reference was to the FB page that Raoul Moat's supporters not to his actions

I understand what he meant, but I think some people need to actually look back on what they got charged on, people got justice and they're paying a lot more than everyone originally seemed to think on wiki wirral. So what if they're laughing about it? they didn't get away with it and it's egg on their face. cant blame them for trying to make fun of their stupidity can you?
Posted By: Amanda Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:44pm
OMG one of them is my brother!! What a D***! My mothers gonna string him up, ahhh!
Posted By: Wheels Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:46pm
cant blame them for trying to make fun of their stupidity can you?

Erm YES! they are F*cking Idiots! what they done is no laughing matter.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:46pm
Ha!

I'd have more respect if it was a scally in a tracksuit (not much), but I assume these are quite intelligent boys. I hate this type of thing, and there's quite a bit of 'well, you're not reading it right', ffs 'it only took soap and water to get rid of the paint' - that's OK then? I don't like playing into their sad little trap by arguing with them, but fook it.
Posted By: Amanda Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:56pm
I just can't believe what an idiot he's been. He's never done anything like this in his life. He got A*s and As at GCSE and great A Levels. Going to Uni next year so i have no idea what went through his mind doing something so stupid! I know it's not murder or anything, but if someone had sprayed my car, i'd be fuming!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:57pm
Originally Posted by Amanda
I just can't believe what an idiot he's been. He's never done anything like this in his life. He got A*s and As at GCSE and great A Levels. Going to Uni next year so i have no idea what went through his mind doing something so stupid! I know it's not murder or anything, but if someone had sprayed my car, i'd be fuming!

I`d blame his mates! laugh
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:58pm
Can't believe your defending them,Grace!!!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 8:59pm
Originally Posted by Bezzymate

Probably related in some way no doubt sherlock
Posted By: Grace Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:04pm

i didn't think i was, i was just saying that sometimes people can think into things with a worse mind than they need to. obviously what they did was totally mindless and stupid and unforgivable, if this case went to crown court they would have just got a slap on the wrist, so the best thing for our community is what happened.

i think as for 'bragging' about it, its what boys do, and just because you got to see it this time round youre gonna be angry. theyre going to try and hide their shame through joking, its what people do eg, if you trip over, youll laugh it off. they just made a big trip thats all. and the people who laugh back at them obviously know what a stupid thing it was to do
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:07pm
Await the wrath..is Grace a convicted criminals Mum? Just out of interest...
Posted By: Grace Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:08pm
Await the wrath..is Grace a convicted criminals Mum? Just out of interest...

my son's been in trouble before, but i'm not related to this case, no
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:13pm
O.k i was just wondering, thats all...
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:13pm
Sorry Grace you still have not convinced me that they are remorseful.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:16pm
My son has been in trouble too,but my sympathy is with those effected by his stupidity,not with him.
Posted By: Grace Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:21pm
My son has been in trouble too,but my sympathy is with those effected by his stupidity,not with him.

I dont think im trying to, its actually none of my business, in the same way its none of yours. its the people who's houses they got, and that's why they have been fined and punished for what theyve done.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:23pm
whose to say Grace knows these people? I know her posts appeared that way, at first. Maybe its just the fact she got a pain in the arse son too and can resonate...
Posted By: Amanda Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:23pm
I've already given my bro a right earful. He's the one in the red tie and glasses, so if anyone alse sees him, give him a clip round the ear too ha ha!
Posted By: Grace Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:29pm
whose to say Grace knows these people? I know her posts appeared that way, at first. Maybe its just the fact she got a pain in the arse son too and can resonate...

exactly. back in 2006 my son did something totally stupid that he'll regret for the rest of his life, he did something a lot worse that im still trying to forgive him about and he served his punishment. these things happen to people and it's idiotic, my son is a good lad but for some reason boys are boys and they get in trouble, but they do not learn until they actually get caught! i don't think these lads are ever going to do something as stupid again, and i think that leaves us at community 1 and vandals 0.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:31pm
I've already given my bro a right earful. He's the one in the red tie and glasses, so if anyone alse sees him, give him a clip round the ear too ha ha!
Welcombe to wiki Amanda. Hope you stick around once the story dies down...?
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:34pm
Yes I agree. Enough said hey!!!!
Posted By: Amanda Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:44pm
Thanks guys! I check here every day for local info/gossip and never in a million years thought i'd see anything like this lol.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 9:58pm
Thanks guys! I check here every day for local info/gossip and never in a million years thought i'd see anything like this lol.

One bit of advise for your brother Amanda - Tell him to speak to your mum before she hears about this from somewhere else.
Posted By: Grace Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 10:28pm
Also, dont know if there's a post on this, but it looks like someone's already done way worse! oh lord, http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-...brighton-wirral-gallery-100252-27209093/
Posted By: sean Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 11:03pm
just hang the gits, i would if i collared anybody upsetting my property.

(address can be supplied if anybody is brave enough)
Posted By: sean Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 11:03pm
git was meant to be c u n t
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 11:06pm
Originally Posted by sean
just hang the gits, i would if i collared anybody upsetting my property.

(address can be supplied if anybody is brave enough)
ooh tough guy lol
Posted By: sean Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 11:08pm
nooooo not tough just terrortorial
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 11:15pm
Also, dont know if there's a post on this, but it looks like someone's already done way worse! oh lord, http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-...brighton-wirral-gallery-100252-27209093/
did they spray a cock n balls on a aston martin?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 11:15pm

lol, they are caught! CCTV on viccy rd, fingerprints (which shall be kept) see em in about 8 months i`d say confused
No doubt a result of these retarded band members!
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 18th Sep 2010 11:21pm
What they in a band and tag the band name?
Posted By: The_Doorman Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 19th Sep 2010 12:20am
This is so funny, someone has made a page about them saying they are dead men walking and put this picture >>

[Linked Image]

Then on there own page they have joked about spelling mistakes but the muppets have blanked the first line of there address out and then gone and left there post code pmsl

[Linked Image]
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 19th Sep 2010 12:46am
raftl
Posted By: The_Doorman Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 19th Sep 2010 12:49am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
raftl

laffin
Posted By: bert1 Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 19th Sep 2010 7:45am
They are very smart and well dressed, i think their potential
TAXI DRIVERS.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 19th Sep 2010 8:47am
raftl

Doesn't graffiti affect everyone in a community? I've seen a white car driving round with a 13 on the bonnet.
Posted By: benjm Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 20th Sep 2010 12:45pm
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organ-Freeman/114734665238187#!/pages/Organ-Freeman/163116047032134?ref=mf Not many people in the hate group, yet!
Posted By: Wheels Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 20th Sep 2010 1:39pm
You need to hyper link it? I can't click on it via my phone frown
Posted By: DavidB Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 20th Sep 2010 5:35pm
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organ...ges/Organ-Freeman/163116047032134?ref=mf

The lad sent me a message and he sounded very apologetic, I think they have learnt their lesson and are a bit embarrassed about what they did.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 20th Sep 2010 6:10pm
Well that's something I suppose. Today's "yoof" generally don't have "sorry" in their (limited) vocabulary.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 20th Sep 2010 9:19pm
Aye, I (now) think most of the stuff on their facebook page is just lazy comments on what has happened, I feel a bit bad having a go at them now.
Posted By: bri445 Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 22nd Sep 2010 9:01pm
Definitely not worth it to have a criminal record against your name. (How long does it stick for?)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 22nd Sep 2010 9:10pm
I think a criminal record (as opposed to traffic stuff) sticks with you until you are snug in your box 6 feet under !!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 22nd Sep 2010 9:22pm
7 years i thought??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 23rd Sep 2010 7:59am
You may be right Rude. Just what I'd heard. Being fined £4.00 for speeding in Smithdown Road, L'pool in 1963 is all I'm admitting to !! ha.ha.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 23rd Sep 2010 2:12pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
You may be right Rude. Just what I'd heard. Being fined £4.00 for speeding in Smithdown Road, L'pool in 1963 is all I'm admitting to !! ha.ha.

So thats why your in Scotland, couldn't face the shame, straight there after leaving the foreign legion no doubt.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 23rd Sep 2010 2:21pm
Probably got done at 35 mph and is ashamed he was going so slow wink
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 23rd Sep 2010 3:33pm
1963?!? Did a horse and cart go that fast omg

wink
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 23rd Sep 2010 3:34pm
Originally Posted by StuyMac
1963?!? Did a horse and cart go that fast omg

wink
Forgot you are still in nappies raftl
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 23rd Sep 2010 3:44pm
Indeed, was this you in '63 DD wink

[Linked Image]
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 23rd Sep 2010 4:01pm
That picture was taken in Russia in 2005.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 23rd Sep 2010 4:10pm
Man the last 5 years have taken it's toll lol wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 23rd Sep 2010 8:57pm
I was caught doing 42mph. Pre-radar days. Was tailed for the standard three tenths of a mile. I was sh*t scared in case it was in the Echo and my Dad found out. Could have been curtains for me borrowing his new Cortina again. It wasn't - phew !!

Now all this is out in the open, I'm probably going to have to move to another country AGAIN !

OMG the shame, the shame.
Posted By: George_best12 Re: Graffiti Rampage on Friday 13th - 16th Jan 2011 10:51pm
I know this hasn't been commented on for a while, but i think i have to add my opinion.

First of all i can personally guarantee that these idiots are in no way truly sorry for what they did. They may give you a "heartfelt" apology but it's in no way sincere, they are only sorry that they got caught.

One of the guys twin brother (Lloyd Gabriel) was also there at the time. He managed to ditch his "friends" and hide out until the police left. I think that he should have received the same punishment as the others, but instead ran away like a coward.

As well as being random "fun" there was also an attack on one of their friend's girlfriend's home. These boys are lowlife .... I won't tell you about all the other crap that this group have got up to and also got away with. I am so very happy that they managed to get themselves caught.

Lets hope that they receive true punishment for all their stupid 'antics' one day.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral