Forums
Posted By: ASE71 Man hurt in Wallasey tunnel fall by weatherhaed - 8th Sep 2010 6:45pm
I think someone just jumped off the bridge by weatherhead school onto the tunnel approach road? All blocked off by police.....
Jeezus!!
Omg!! Terrible news frown
any more info gang?
What bridge is that?
the one on breck road mate
Been told it was a 17 year old and he is dead
Oh dear that is so sad. Must have faced same problems at school that were there last term.
So awful.
It is terrible to think a young person couldn't speak to someone and thought this was the only way out. God help his family!
Has this been confirmed? Just awful.
Originally Posted by Bezzymate
Oh dear that is so sad. Must have faced same problems at school that were there last term.
So awful.

???
how do you know he was still at school??
Originally Posted by Tilly
Originally Posted by Bezzymate
So awful.

???
how do you know he was still at school??
There's nothing on the news about this. think
Wirral news slow on updates not nice tho must of been a tragic accident??
Your right Tilly I don't. Suppose the new term made me jump to conclusions.x
A 50 year old man hurt.. not quite a 17 year old dead...

Source
Why cant these jumpers do it somewhere less conspicuous, ok ok b4 I get accused of being the most unsensitive person here I can understand they have issues etc etc, but we all have problems and troubles in our lives, its no excuse to cause mayhem and inconvenience others just because they are sad and down...
its amazing how the story changes once people start speculating and then passing the news on.

at least there was no fatalaties. wonder how he managed to fall ? but it is stupid that bridge me and sanchez have discussed on a numerous occasions that the bridge should be fenced off. not neccesarily just for jumpers/falers. but also for kids thowing things off it and stuff.
never a truer word said lad!
see link peeps http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...in-wallasey-tunnel-fall-100252-27232341/
I already posted that TC crazy
Originally Posted by polo_phil
I already posted that TC crazy

oh ya soz!
[quote=Bezzymate]Your right Tilly I don't. Suppose the new term made me jump to conclusions.x

Yes we can jump to conclusions,me being one of them!!!
Was it an accident or a deliberate jump?
an accident i think capt. thats what a couple of diferent source's have said. and by source's i mean a few website's/radio. not just word of mouth.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral