Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Wallasey woman arrested following knifing incident - 8th Sep 2010 3:02pm
Wallasey woman arrested following knifing incident

A 33-YEAR-OLD woman from Wallasey has been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm, following a knifing incident in the early hours of today.

Police were called to a house in Brentwood Street, Wallasey at around 5.25am. On arrival, they found a 12-year-old boy with superficial injuries to his shoulder and chest.

He was taken to hospital for treatment and will be discharged later today.

The 33-year-old woman was taken to a police station on Merseyside for questioning by detectives.

THE GLOBE
I know the woman too. bloody sad state of affairs. frown
Tragic and awful. Was the woman and boy related?
yes, it's her son frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wallasey woman arrested following knifing incident - 9th Sep 2010 9:24am
Wallasey mum held over stabbing of 12-year-old son

A MUM was arrested on suspicion of stabbing her 12-year-old son.

The boy was taken to hospital were doctors treated knife wounds to his chest and shoulder.

Police were called to the house on Brentwood Street, Wallasey, at 5.25am yesterday where they arrested his 33-year-old mum.

The boy, whose injuries were said to be “superficial” remained in hospital overnight.

The woman was taken in for questioning on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm and was still in police custody last night.

Neighbours on the small terraced street confirmed there had been an incident during the early hours but refused to discuss what had happened in any detail.

Police last night confirmed a knife attack had occured.

Insp Steve Kavanagh of Merseyside Police confirmed that a 12-year-old boy was stabbed and that his mother has been arrested.

He added: “He has a 5cm gash to his shoulder and no other injuries.

“They are not thought to be life threatening.”

THE ECHO
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wallasey woman arrested following knifing incident - 9th Sep 2010 10:44am
Woman charged after son, 12, stabbed in Liverpool

A woman has been charged with the attempted murder of her 12-year-old son on Merseyside.

Police were called to a house on Brentwood Street, Wallasey, at 0525 BST on Wednesday. They found the boy with stab wounds to his chest and shoulder.

Tracey Wickham, 33, was initially arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm but charged with attempted murder overnight.

She is due to appear before Wirral magistrates later.

Police said the boy's injuries were superficial.

BBC Source
omg
I have no idea what made Tracey do something like this. she also has a 9 year old daughter.
I have tried to contact her Mum but to no avail. frown
MADNESS
Curious that the BBC named her yet reports on Radio City all day today said they could not name her due to "legal reasons."

Poor woman, poor son, poor daughter. There are no winners here and I am not sure prosecution is the answer. Sounds more like she needs help.
Originally Posted by ninja573
MADNESS

The world has gone mad.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wallasey woman arrested following knifing incident - 19th Dec 2010 4:07pm
Wirral woman appears in court charged with attempted murder

A WALLASEY woman has appeared in court accused of the attempted murder of a 12-year-old boy.

Tracy Wickham, 34, appeared before a judge at Liverpool Crown Court on Thursday accused of trying to kill the youngster, who cannot be named for legal reasons.

She was arrested at her home on Brentwood Road, Wallasey, following the attack, which allegedly took place on September 8.

The boy was admitted to hospital for treatment for knife wounds to his chest and shoulder.

Wickham, who appeared in the dock accompanied by three mental health nurses did not enter a plea to the charge of attempted murder.

The Recorder of Liverpool, Judge Henry Globe QC adjourned her case until January 17 to enable more medical reports to be completed and further remanded her into custody.

THE GLOBE
omg
bloody hell. poor kids :o(
Originally Posted by PaulWirral
Woman charged after son, 12, stabbed in Liverpool

A woman has been charged with the attempted murder of her 12-year-old son on Merseyside.

Police were called to a house on Brentwood Street, Wallasey,

Shocking.
Stories like this make my blood boil somad

Some people chuck kids out like they're shelling peas - a lot of them don't deserve kids!! They breed because they can. There's a lot of people out there that can't have kids for one reason or another who would give all they have to have a child and make sure that child was happy, healthy, secure and wanted for nothing - and I don't mean materially.

I think they should throw the book at her, but I know they won't.

Remember when they erected that little memorial stone on Borough Road for that girl (Diane Sindall?) who was raped and killed around c.1984. It was news then because it didn't happen, it's like it's just accepted now and just happens because people don't care about a thing.

She was struck repeatedly over the head with a crowbar, and was a bar maid at the Wellington Pub in Bebington.

Sorry, off topic.
No David,I can see how it is relevant!
agree wench, knocks me sik
Originally Posted by DavidB
Remember when they erected that little memorial stone on Borough Road for that girl (Diane Sindall?) who was raped and killed around c.1984. It was news then because it didn't happen, it's like it's just accepted now and just happens because people don't care about a thing.

She was struck repeatedly over the head with a crowbar, and was a bar maid at the Wellington Pub in Bebington.

Sorry, off topic.
And worked in the greengrocers that used to be on Borough Road in Seacombe... and you're right , totally shocking at the time.
I remember that murder well it happened at the back of my flat it was awfull

maybe this mother has mental problems but still shocking
I remember the Diane Sindall case well, I served my apprenticeship on the Argyle Ind. estate and the murder happened just around the corner. Very sad, did they ever catch anyone? It is 25 years since this murder took place next year?

Maybe they will re-open her case with the new DNA tec. available?
Originally Posted by Nigel
did they ever catch anyone?

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Beast+of+Birkenhead+confessed.-a098645621
sick b******d!

Originally Posted by OxtonHill
Did they ever catch anyone?

Click here

Thank You!
Where was Queensbury Gardens?
Originally Posted by davaw1
Where was Queensbury Gardens?

Going on memory, about where red dot is.

Attached picture qg.JPG
Just after that had happened (Diane) i was working in the house of the Bus driver who went forward to the police, he was travelling towards Woodside and seen Diane walking in the opposite direction with a petrol can. That was that, afterwards in the weeks that followed, the nutters got to work, hate mail and phone calls accusing him of the murder, telling him he should of stopped the bus, all manner of wicked things and of cause his family were being threatened, threats of what was going to happen to them. Anyway the nutters gave up when they caught the real killer.
Will anyone caught over the Diane Sindall case been released from prison bearing in mind it happend 25yrs ago?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral