Forums
Posted By: jfoxy un confirmed murder tonight - 24th May 2010 11:09pm
stabbing by the spar shop on reeds lane leasow body thrown under the bridge by berky
not sure of any more details
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: un confirmed murder tonight - 24th May 2010 11:22pm
Originally Posted by jfoxy
stabbing by the spar shop on reeds lane leasow body thrown under the bridge by berky
not sure of any more details
anyone with more info on this?
Posted By: Mr_Matt_Thunder Re: un confirmed murder tonight - 24th May 2010 11:47pm
umm i hope this inst true, whats the world coming to frown
Posted By: delta6 Re: un confirmed murder tonight - 25th May 2010 2:07pm
there was a girl laid out by the bus stop opposite 3 counties in moreton last night about 7.40pm. she had been attended to by the female paramedic but the paramedic seemed to be just packing her stuff up as if she couldnt help the girl. not sure if that is connected. no police tape around there this morning though.
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: un confirmed murder tonight - 25th May 2010 2:56pm
i seen a few police cars and paamedics lastnite just by the berky entrance up by the lighthouse i drove past twice so they were there for atlest 30mins
Posted By: AR_One Re: un confirmed murder tonight - 26th May 2010 11:30pm
A lady had an accident about that time in Moreton (fell down a drainage ditch) and was quite seriously hurt taking firefighters and parmedics to extract her - could this be the same incident?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: un confirmed murder tonight - 27th May 2010 3:54am
Originally Posted by AR_One
A lady had an accident about that time in Moreton (fell down a drainage ditch) and was quite seriously hurt taking firefighters and parmedics to extract her - could this be the same incident?

Sounds about right, ****** leasowe ****** **** to make * *** **** out of everything! no

fooking deadbeats!
Posted By: milie Re: un confirmed murder tonight - 27th May 2010 9:24am
Not everyone in Leasowe are deadbeats mad
Posted By: Capt_America Re: un confirmed murder tonight - 27th May 2010 7:31pm
Some people from Leasowe are nothing like deadbeats.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: un confirmed murder tonight - 27th May 2010 8:26pm
Originally Posted by milie
Not everyone in Leasowe are deadbeats mad

[Linked Image] Oh Millie, i didne say they were!

I was merely on about the fools that made the `story` about someone being cut up, chopped into little bits with a blunt knife and thrown under the bridge! [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

© Wirral-Wikiwirral