Forums
They were flying over Birkenhead park for a while, then they started giving messages out.

They are looking for a 7 year old blonde haired girl by the name of Justine.

Hope they find her..
Originally Posted by history
They were flying over Birkenhead park for a while, then they started giving messages out.

They are looking for a 7 year old blonde haired girl by the name of Justine.

Hope they find her..
omg hope they find her!
the police have now moved, dont know where. but it was unusual to hear the police broadcast from the helicopter.

had to do something..
OMG! I hope they find the lass.
i think her names jasmine could be wrong tho. hope she's ok
Just been told she has now been found, and she was at a friends house.
thats good news then.

looked on other local websites but nothing on them.

makes us think now the summer is supposed to be coming, to make sure you know where your kids are!!!
Originally Posted by history
thats good news then.

looked on other local websites but nothing on them.

makes us think now the summer is supposed to be coming, to make sure you know where your kids are!!!
withthat
Thankgod shes been found!
This has now been confirmed by police, she was at a females named as Elisabeth Curran, and everything is fine and the girl was at her friends playing.

Mother and daughter reunited.
i've just heard shes safe. thats great news
Originally Posted by Victor_Meldrew
This has now been confirmed by police, she was at a females named as Elisabeth Curran, and everything is fine and the girl was at her friends playing.

Mother and daughter reunited.
Originally Posted by grayo77
i've just heard shes safe. thats great news
clapexcellent news
Great stuff. Really good news. laugh
Thank god she is safe.
Hmmm, good news but surely at that age you should know where your children are confused

no
hi all glad she was found great news. but ime realy glad they found the child safe
Originally Posted by scary
hi all glad she was found great news but i would also like to know how victor knows everything even the names of the person where the girl was is he a mind reader or just realy nosy or even a coppers nark as he seems to know everything about every one sorry but heas on every post i look at but ime realy glad they found the child safe

Like i have said in another post i am an ex reporter so do have many contacts reference news events.
Im just glad i can provide as much exact news as i can and inform the wirral people of the outcome on events that take place.

Really glad myself about this young girl, the mother must of been worried sick.

Oh and nosey, yep you got it in one hehehe.
oh sorry if i started something but just wondering if its right to put someones name who was unaware the child was missing and found at this persons house playing is it ok to put her name on the net??? dont want hasstle just wondering with being new to wicky wirral forum
Originally Posted by scary
oh sorry if i started something but just wondering if its right to put someones name who was unaware the child was missing and found at this persons house playing is it ok to put her name on the net??? dont want hasstle just wondering with being new to wicky wirral forum

Yes it is no problem, it has been confirmed.
well alls i have to say is thumbs up for the police using there loud speakers on the hellicopter about time they started using it bloody good idea it could of easily turned out to be something nasty if you get the drift but sheas safe nice one coppers thumbs up a pat on the back keep ploding on with your good work what do you think victor old chap
© Wirral-Wikiwirral