Forums
Posted By: Volly Body found near Bidston train Station (near Tesco) - 21st Feb 2010 12:25pm
Just come past Bidston train Station near Tesco and it's all been taped/cordoned off by police and there are cars/vans everywhere.

Anyone know what's happened?
I guess I won't be popping into Halfords before the Wiki walk today then.
Halfords and the roads look to be open - it's the station and grassed area around the station that seems to be of interest
Thanks Volly
Just passed myself, 7+ police cars, interesting where are the wiki investigators? smile
CSI/Scientific Support were putting on their overalls as I just drove past.

And now the chopper is about....
anyone get any pics?
Information i am getting from my brother in law in the police is, there was a body found there this morning.

The body is also underwater so they are not moving it at the moment.
only pic I have found is here...

http://www.wirralworld.com/heavy-police-presence-in-bidston-t22.html
Originally Posted by MerseyMan
where are the wiki investigators? smile

Sorry I'm stuck in work until 5pm frown
there has been a body found at bidston train station it has been said to be a young male and was found in the water a few hours ago they think its murder but there not confirming it yet i will let you know when i find anymore out.
Originally Posted by chrissie77
there has been a body found at bidston train station it has been said to be a young male and was found in the water a few hours ago they think its murder but there not confirming it yet i will let you know when i find anymore out.
thanks queen for the info!
Not as good as wikiwirral though eh! Didn't know there were other forums.

Originally Posted by newbrightonier
so i take it its in the river birket or is it one of the ponds nearby?
I thi it is in one of the ponds fender way side, i live up road on hoylake and they seem to be focusing this side of tracks x
iv been told that is in the water by the bridge, i just know that is it in the water by the station/field.
Originally Posted by MerseyMan
Not as good as wikiwirral though eh! Didn't know there were other forums.

Originally Posted by newbrightonier

Yep, I think it's only been up a week or so, they contacted me via Twitter and I found this site after Googling for more info on the Bidston incident, I now have Wirral forums coming out of my ears lol
I found this article in the online globe.

The body of a man was discovered earlier today on marshland near Bidston station.

Police were called at around noon and recovered the remains, believed to be those of a man in his 50s.

A post mortem is being carried out and officers say at this stage they are treating the death as "unexplained."

The deceased has not yet been formally indentified.

THE GLOBE
I have pictures and a picture of the body in the body bag, ile get them up shortly. The body was taken away at 16:35pm
Originally Posted by WonderBoy
I have pictures and a picture of the body in the body bag, ile get them up shortly. The body was taken away at 16:35pm
Not sure pic of a body bag would be appropriate WB. For the sake of relatives/friends of the deceased...
withthat
Originally Posted by Snooze
Originally Posted by WonderBoy
Not sure pic of a body bag would be appropriate WB. For the sake of relatives/friends of the deceased...

Ile put them on the other forum stated above then.
http://www.wirralworld.com/heavy-police-presence-in-bidston-t22.html
this website is keeping you updated aswell we wont know anything else out now untill the post mortem has been done.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Body found near Bidston train Station (near Tesco) - 21st Feb 2010 9:51pm

Any more news as of yet on the poor fella found yesterday xx
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Body found near Bidston train Station (near Tesco) - 22nd Feb 2010 1:55pm
UPDATED: Man's death near Bidston station not being treated as suspicious

Police say there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of a man who body was discovered on Sunday on an embankment in an area of marshland near Bidston station.

Police were called at around noon and recovered the remains of a man believed to be in his 50s.

Officers today said the death is not being treated as suspicious and details have been passed to the coroner.

THE GLOBE
I heard he had apparently had a heart attack
Poor fellah, it's a bit too soon to go. RIP mate.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Body found near Bidston train Station (near Tesco) - 22nd Feb 2010 4:38pm
He may of just been walking, enjoying the fresh air, excercising. Passing away in your 50s is far too early.
just spoke with the girl who's grandad it is, she said it was a heart attack.
guy lived down the road from me in our close bit of a shock to find it was him realy
r.i.p. terry
© Wirral-Wikiwirral