Forums
Filming Crimewatch Episode In Moreton Now

By the Bighouse pub.
Dont know what its for though?
Anyone any ideas?
might of been for that bank that was there last year
Again you know so much kyle, something you want to share with us????
wonder if they can come down to tranmere,i had my car stolen last night by some scrot.police recovered it and now its mangled up and in some pound.the police have someone for it though.apparently he drove it into a wall.
or should i say for the bank job down the cross last year
they were filming by the bus stop opposite the bingo.
wasnt there a girl abducted from there a couple of years ago? man had a frog tattooed on his hand if i remember rightly.
if someone give me a decent location I will go down and take pics
Originally Posted by phalinmegob
wonder if they can come down to tranmere,i had my car stolen last night by some scrot.police recovered it and now its mangled up and in some pound.the police have someone for it though.apparently he drove it into a wall.

mad who was it?
dont know but was recovered from quigley street.it seems he side swiped three cars then hit a tree before coming to rest in or near someones garden...it is only an old cav 1.7td but thats not the point its my car and i loved it,only just got its starting problems fixed last week.wasnt valued at much so insurance payout will be shite.........must stop now or i will be whining all night.
guttered for you mate, like you said, it dont matter what it was its the pricible of the matter frown
Originally Posted by Wheels
if someone give me a decent location I will go down and take pics

Keep driving past shouting 'wikiwirral.co.uk'. A bit of free advertising on the telly.
Lol well I took my cameras out but saw nothing frown
try and find out who the ... bag is and side swipe him
Filming Crimewatch Episode In Moreton Now

Are you sure about that? They film Crimewatch in London lol... they may however have filmed a re-construction in Moreton!

tease
apparently it was something to do with the little girls abduction at the bus stop.
yeah i heard yesterdarday that it was the reconstruction of the girl who got abducted and will be shown at the end off the month
did not know a girl had been abducted,when was this,was she found or still missing?
Originally Posted by phalinmegob
did not know a girl had been abducted,when was this,was she found or still missing?
withthat think
as below:

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/5...h_for_man_who_assaulted_Wirral_teenager/
will be on tv tonight!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Crimewatch appeal man who assaulted Wirral teenage - 25th Feb 2010 2:43pm
Tonight Detective Inspector Mark Watson from Birkenhead CID will appeal to viewers for information about the assault, which happened in Moreton Cross on Thursday, June 19, 2008.

The girl's mother will also appear the show, which will be broadcast on BBC One at 9pm.

The offender told his victim that he was called 'Les' and that he was from Liverpool.

He is described as white, aged between 30 and 40-years-old, and he slobbered when he spoke.

He was of average build, had short greying hair, a wrinkled, stubbly face and was wearing a blue tracksuit and training shoes.

Anyone with information is asked to call Wirral CID on 0151 777 2260 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

THE GLOBE
© Wirral-Wikiwirral