Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Liscard’s Asda thieves targeted cash machines - 14th Dec 2009 11:38am
Bungling thieves targeted cash machines at a supermarket this morning – but fled after triggering a fire alarm

BUNGLING thieves targeted cash machines at a supermarket this morning – but fled after triggering a fire alarm.

The gang tried to break into ATMs at Liscard’s Asda, in Sea View Road.

But they tripped the alarm and sent an emergency signal to fire crews.

Two crews from Wallasey fire station rushed to the scene at around 1.05am.

When they got there the fire was out but they found the ATMs had been damaged. The would-be burglars left empty handed

THE ECHO
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liscard’s Asda thieves targeted cash machines - 14th Dec 2009 12:47pm
More then likely a fat woman on a mobility scooter whizzing round likes she's Jenson friggin Button got in their way. I know how they feel cos everytime I am at ASDA they always seem to get in my way. thumbsdown
Originally Posted by PaulWirral
More then likely a fat woman on a mobility scooter whizzing round likes she's Jenson friggin Button got in their way. I know how they feel cos everytime I am at ASDA they always seem to get in my way. thumbsdown

Oi!!

That's my wife's Auntie Marge you're talking about!!

Ha ha ha ha, my wife has incidently just wet herself after reading what you put - she does indeed have an auntie of the same description who terrorises shoppers in Asda while bombing around in her "chariot", lol.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral