Forums
Posted By: SoundLad Bin Collections - 7th Nov 2009 9:37am
Right just had a notice through the door about revised bin collections for 2009 - 11 collections. The form says the following..

Dear Resident,

You will have already recieved or will shortly be receiving your calendar for collection of your green and grey bin for 2009 - 11 collections.

we have restructured the collection rounds to make them more efficient. This will lead to some residents having a day change for their green and grey wheelie bins.

In your case the collection day has changed to a date that will leave you without a residual waste (green bin) collection for over two and half weeks.

To prevent you having any problems with capacity during this period we will be operating a special collection in your area (certain dates will be different for different residents so make sure you keep this leaflet that will be posted through your door) which is a one off collection.

This collection is for green bins only.

Please ensure that your green bin is out by 7am on the date your leaflet states.

If your bin is not out for collection on this date then it will not be collected until your revised collection dat, as shown on your new calendar.

If you have not received your new calendar by Monday 16th November then please get incontact with Streetscene on 0151 606 2004 who will arrange for you to be sent the necessary information.. .

Basically this is a warning to people who do not recieve a leaflet and for warning that if you dont get your green wheelie bin out by the date shown on the leaflet through your door your bin (green one) will not be emptyied for 2 and half weeks which i think is disgusting..

smile
Posted By: DavidB Re: Bin Collections - 7th Nov 2009 4:47pm
Still waiting for the brown bin collection, they changed the date and it hasn't been collected for over a month. frown LAMERS!
Posted By: angelina Re: Bin Collections - 8th Nov 2009 8:02pm
Just got my new bin collection times list today!!!! Its sunday, what are they doing paying someone to post them through letterboxes on a sunday????They could have waited til collection day and posted en-route!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Bin Collections - 8th Nov 2009 8:47pm
Got mine today as well. Changing it to Fridays. Excitement over really.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral